Chapter six

Sigyns POV:
"Promise you'll never leave me" Loki said his grip on me tight but gentle at the same time.I pulled him close to me for what would be our last kiss. "I wish I could" I closed my eyes and let the darkness engulf me. I heard nothing, I saw nothing ,I felt nothing.

I looked around calling for Loki but nothing came out.Loki had disappeared just like the rest of the world.I fell to my knees and curled up in a ball. I layed there for what felt like eternity until finally I was pulled back into reality.

I sat straight up and tried my best to get in as much air as I could.I was in the healer room. Suddenly I felt someone latch onto me and squeeze me tight.I looked down to see the healer who was also my best friend Kaleen. I patted her arm which meant"let go I can't breath." She let go of me and looked at me smiling.

"Sorry I'm just so happy your alive,I thought you had really died."I gave her a side grin"yeah me too"She walked over to a cabinet and pulled out some extra pillows."I told everyone one that you were dead, And thankfully Loki believed it."she put the pillows behind my back."I feel so bad doing this to Loki but, faking my death is the only way I'm gong to get out of becoming Queen."

I leaned back onto the pillows and a jolt of pain went through my body and I winced. "yes well, I hope you have the rest planned because Loki has to go back to Asgard tomorrow."Kaleen said as she squished up some herbs."Ok here's how it's going to work,so for the funeral tell my father I want to be covered in my favorite flowers. While your doing that my brother will tell Hemdal about our plan.So when you all shoot the arrows I will teleport to Midgard just in time."

Kaleen looked at me impressed "I'll admit that is a good plan." I smiled"thanks it took a long time." She stopped smiling and looked at the floor."You do realize that Loki doesn't know what to do anymore without you?" My smile slowly faded "yes."She sighed"are you sure you want to do this?"I nodded."alright then let's put this plan in motion."

She walked over to me and held up a spoon filled with squished herbs.The herbs had a sort of tangy taste.I swallowed the mush and a shiver went through my body.Suddenly I started to nod off then I was out cold.

Hoi!!so this is the first chapter in Sigyns POV yay!!so the next chapter is going to take place in guess where....Brooklyn!!