In Which Baz Wears Makeup And Simon Realizes He Is Incredibly Bisexual

Ch. 10 (Baz's POV): In Which Baz Wears Makeup And Simon Realizes He Is Incredibly Bisexual

As soon as Simon leaves I get out the eyeliner and mascara Penny gave me from inside a pair of my dress shoes. I was terrified Simon would find them before I was ready. Well, now I'm ready.

I perch on the counter and open the bottle of eyeliner first. Without fail the bottle falls from my hand and hits the floor with an undignified crash. Shit.

"What are you doing?" a voice says from above.

Simon Snow is standing in the doorway, looking down at me. I jump to my feet, trying to hide the mess, "nothing!" wow, he totally believed that.

He laughs, "some kind of nothing." he looks to my face, the floor, and then to the bottle of mascara on the counter. "You're putting on makeup? Wait, you wear makeup?"

I blush furiously and look away, "what does it look like, Snow?"

He steps closer to me, "go ahead then, I'm not stopping you."

"What?"

"Go ahead, put on your makeup." to most it would sound condescending, but I love his voice so much that it just sounds sweet to me. He leans against the wall, and I know he's not leaving.

I blush again, "As You Were!" I shout at the broken bottle on the floor. It flies into my hand, only half of the stuff left inside, I wasn't really paying attention. All I can think of is Simon. Then I turn to the mirror and start, as Simon said, 'putting on my makeup'.

Simon is staring at me, almost hypnotised, when I finish. He doesn't stop when I turn to him, and my heartbeat quickens.

"Can you do mine?" he asks.

"What?"

"My makeup." he practically whispers.

"You want me to do your makeup?"

"Yes." he hops onto the counter and closes his eyes, waiting patiently. He's so close that if either of us leans in a few inches we would be kissing.

My hands are shaking so badly that I don't know how I am able to apply the eyeliner without accidentally poking his eye out. I let my hand rest next to his and I swear that he tries to suppress a sigh of pleasure at our touch, which comes out as a strangled breath. My heart is pounding and I can feel myself starting to blush again.

And then his lips are on mine and I'm in heaven.

Everything falls away until it's just us. Us.