The only thing that I liked more about Cath (from Fangirl)'s version of Carry On was the relationship between Penny and Baz. So, of course, I decided to write my own fic where their relationship takes center stage. Also: I've read a few stories in which Baz wears makeup. All of those stories have been my favorites (for obvious reasons). Therefore, this fic will feature Baz in makeup (yay!). Most of this is fluff and awkward sexual tension, I apologize in advance.
These characters belong to Rainbow Rowell, not me. I only take credit for the plot line here, not the characters.
- In Which Baz Learns Of An Interesting Development
- In Which Simon Discovers The Meaning Of Normally
- In Which Baz Gets Metaphorically Struck By Lightning, Accused Of Murder, And...
- Author's Note
- In Which Simon Describes Baz At Length
- In Which Compliments Are Awkwardly Given And Discussed
- In Which There Is An Unexpected Visitor
- Author's Note (Reprise)
- In Which Penny Fangirls Just A 'Lil Bit
- In Which Agatha Is Ignorant And Annoying As Usual
- In Which Simon Shares Awkward Moments With Baz And Agatha
- Author's Note (Again, I'm Sorry)
- In Which Baz Wears Makeup And Simon Realizes He Is Incredibly Bisexual
- In Which The Queer Prevails And Kingdoms Fall
- In Which Penny Is In The Middle And Badass As Hell
- Author's Note (yet again)
- In Which More Kisses Are Exchanged
- In Which Agatha Makes An Unwanted Entrance And Is Burned Repeatedly...
- In Which Things Are Figured Out Between Simon And Baz
- Thanks For Reading!