Humanoid Lumpy Space Prince because I can

You were walking away from Fionna's house, when you ran into a floating figure. Thinking it was Marshall Lee, you immediately went into 'wtf dude's mode. "MARSHALL SO HELP ME GLOB-"

You looked up,expecting to see red eyes and a smirk only to meet lavender eyes, and a frown, as well as a star on his forehead.

"OH MY GLOB WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" he yelled,his purple curls falling into his eyes as he floats away. Ugh, why are people such douche bags?

Oh well, now you have to take your shift at the Candy Kingdom pub. As you make your way there, you thought about the boy's appearance. He was cute, with the little yellow star on his forehead, curly purple hair and lavender eyes, pale skin, but,he was probably gay.

You enter the pub, tying the black apron around your waist. Your boss, a gumdrop lady came out and told you to work the bar, because the other guy who worked there was sick. Candy flu virus. Nasty.

You were cleaning out the glass from a root beer, when the bell dinged. Looking up, you saw the guy from earlier. You sighed, as he walked directly over to you. Looking up from the bar you asked, "what do you want?". He glared, and asked for a strawberry float.

you serve him the drink, and as he's finishing up his drink,and you your shift, he looked up from the table, and said,

"since you bumped into me earlier, you, like,totally owe me. "

he said. "Now why the HELL would I owe you?!" you ask.

"you bumped into me, I'm the Prince if Lumpy Space." he said, as though it was obvious, "I'll get what I want one way or another!" he said.

You sigh and agree. You found out that he was spoiled, and a bit annoying, but he wasn't too bad. He was kind of sweet when you got to know him.

After a few months of dating your curly haired spoiled brat Prince you guys got engaged. You decide the rest.