Flame Prince

Walking through the forest,you see a trail of fire, and burned, sizzling, smoking trees. You followed it. It lead to a small clearing, in which, you saw a boy, made of fire,and he appeared to be distressed. He sniffed every now and then.

Approaching him quietly, you clear your throat to make your presence known. His head snaps up quickly,and within seconds, you're on the ground with your arms crossed over your face to shield you from the boy's wrath. Looking at you,and the terrified look on your face caused him to lower his arm.

He steps back so you can get up, and you do. You ask him, "what's wrong?", to which he answered "My ex-girlfriend Fionna was using me, to continue a dream, so she lied, and said the Ice Queen insulted me. ". He hung his head sadly for a moment before furrowing his brows in anger.

You almost placed a hand on his shoulder,but refrained, because he is made of fire. You then remembered your oven mitt, because, who the Hell doesn't carry an oven mitt at all times? You pulled the oven mitt over your hand,and put it on his shoulder. You smiled at him,and he smiled back.

"sorry you had to see me like this, i'm Flame Prince. " He says,holding out a hand to you, which you took in your mitt-covered one. "(Y/N)" you say,and you sat talking with him for a while and didn't know why Fionna would hurt him honestly. He was nice, he got frustrated easily, but we all have our problems. You two become good friends in the time you sat with him, and meet every Saturday for videogames and Faygo.
You've developed a small crush on the Flame Prince, but he could never like you back! You were gonna do it this Saturday. You were going to confess to the Prince, and if he didn't like you back, you were going to be heartbroken.

Each Saturday he brought his pet, so that it could cast a spell on you, that protected you from Flame Prince's burning heat. You dressed in casual (color) skinny jeans, a (color) t-shirt and black converses. When FP was by your home, you came out, and his pet cast the spell. You glomped him, because, ya know, who wouldn't?

You never noticed the small blush that dusted his cheeks. He smiled, pulling you off of him. You ate your food,laughing and joking about gum-wad and IQ. Marshall dropped in with his new girlfriend, and said hi. They soon left. While you were telling him a particularly funny joke involving a twin brother, a turtle costume and the fact that that brother was a porn star,you didn't notice FP moving closer to you, putting his arm around your waist. You finally notice, and blush at how close he was.

"I've liked you for a while (y/n),and well,I was wondering if you'd like to go on...a date....as...more than....just friends...if that's ok with you of course!" he said. You sat dumbfounded for a moment before kissing his cheek smiling,and saying "YES!!!".

the two of you dated,every now and then doing double dates with Marshall and his girlfriend, after dating for a few months,he proposed and you ruled the Fire Kingdom together,you of course with a permanent protection spell. You lived happily ever after....