4. Coming Closer

"Don't worry behena.. everything will be fine" Cabir said assuring a tensed nandini

Currently they were in the hospital and Manik was being treated.

"Doctor said he will make it. He will be fine soon. Don't worry." Her father in law, Raj told her.

She sighed and nodded.

The door opened and the doctor walked out. "He's completely fine now. The bleeding has stopped. We'll keep him under observation for 2 or 3 days.. until he's stable."

"Thank you doctor." Raj said walking towards Nyonika and giving her a side hug.

While all this was going on, Mukti stood there without even a tear in her eyes.

"Kya hua Mukti" Alya asked her

"Alya, I don't know but I don't feel sad. I don't feel like crying, just like how Bhabhi is doing right now"

Alya rubbed her shoulders and calmed her down.

"I completely feel he deserves this Alya. Aise toh bade strict bane ghoomte hai.. people are scared of him. They call him the most sharp minded business man. Par he failed to notice how he was being cheated. He even hurt Bhabhi in all this."

"Aap log unhe dekh sakte hai. Par please awaaz mat kijiye." A nurse informed them

"Uncle aunty aap log Sab jayiye hum rukte hai." Cabir said

"It's ok Cabir. You go.. I don't want to" Mukti said

"Mukti" Nyonika warned her

"Guys let's just wait in there. Awaaz mat karna bas" Raj finally said
~~~~~~~

"Jaldi se theek ho jaayiye" nandini gently kissed his palm and held his hand tight.

Everyone were sad looking at her.

"So..soha.. soha.." his voice finally echoed into the room.

"What the..!?" Mukti was shocked "he still wants soha?"

Nyonika too looked at him shocked.

Nandini gently left his hand and moved away. Wiping her tears she stood far from him.

"I am so done with Bhai" Mukti told loudly

"Nahi Mukti. He's just angry with her. Probably thinking of finishing her" nandini said.

"Stop assuring yourself Bhabhi. He won't change"

"I.. I will not leave that bl***y b***h" Manik's voice was heard again while Mukti looked at nandini who nodded at her assuringly.

"I.. I will not leave her.." Manik was muttering things

"I'll call the doctor" Dhruv went from there
~~~~~~~

"This is completely fine. It happens. Mr malhotra you'll be under observation for some days. Till then I will prescribe you some medicines"

"Anyway it's good.. it didn't affect your brain. Patients sometimes suffer from partial memory loss in such cases. Hope for the best. Good luck Mr malhotra" the doctor went handing the prescription to nandini.

Only one person was allowed to stay with the patient now. And everyone gladly chose nandini.

She came ahead with a bowl of soup and made him drink it. She was occasionally blowing air on the spoon to make the soup cool so that he can have it.

While Manik was looking at her and cursing himself for ignoring her for some idiot. He loved being cared by her.

He coughed in between to gain her attention but she gave him water and made him lay down.