Feeling Better

Kayla's POV
We're home now and I'm on the couch with Luke and Calum. I'm sprawled out across their laps with Luke playing with my hair. "Hey Ashton, can you put on another movie?" I ask. He looks and me and raises and eyebrow. "Ugh, 'Daddy' can you out in another movie?" I ask again frustrated. He nods with a smile and puts on The Little Mermaid.

    We're about halfway through the movie when I get sleepy. Daddy ... I mean Luke made me a bottle earlier which only added to how sleepy I am now. I snuggle into Luke's lap wrapping my arms around his torso. I hear him chuckle as he picks me up. He places his hands under my butt and I wrap my arms around his neck as he carries me upstairs. I thought I was heading to my room but we walk into his instead. He lays me down and takes his shirt off joining me in his bed. We cuddle and I fall asleep with his arms tightly wrapped around my waist. I was kidnapped by this man yet I feel safe.
       I wake up from a deep sleep and for the first time in forever it was peaceful. I snuggle deeper into the warmth and realise it's Luke. I open my eyes and sit up and Luke does the same. He gives me a warm smile then his eyes look at my lips. My heart beats a little quicker as I bite my lip my mind instantly thinking he's going to kiss me. I find I was right when he  presses his lips softly against mine moving in a slow passionate kiss. I didn't think I would enjoy this so much but I do. He pulls back with a big smile on his face then pulls me to his chest while I'm straddling him. He leaves soft kisses on my neck while dragging his fingers gently against my bare thighs. Luke just stole my first kiss.