Good Little Girl

Luke's POV
       I kissed my babygirl and she seemed to enjoy it. I'm replaying that moment over and over in my head as I make a special breakfast for her. I'm making chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream and a little chocolate ice cream on the side. I'm proud of her for not fighting yesterday although I didn't think she would after getting back from the hospital.
       "Hey Ash." I say as I see Ashton coming downstairs. "Hey, why's Kayla in your bed?" He asks. My mouth gets dry all of a sudden. "We were watching a movie and she fell asleep, so I thought I'd just let her sleep." I respond to him quickly. I don't want the guys to know I kissed her yet. They know that I tend to not want to share. When they find out I hope they'll let her be mine when it comes to the romantics.

                   Kayla's POV
      "STOPPPP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs crying hysterically. Luke bursts through the door picking me up and bouncing me softly in his arms. I'm still panting and crying. "Shhh baby what happened?" He asks softly leaving kisses on the top of my head. "I-I had a b-bad dream." I wiped my eyes and took a few shaky breaths. He sits down with me in his lap just rocking me saying "it's okay darling, you're safe." Once my breathing is back to normal he stands up again with me on his hip. "I have a surprise for you  baby." He smiles at me. I smiles back excited while he carries me downstairs. He sets me down in the highchair that I've learned not to fight and he sets a plate of food in front of me. My eyes widen as I look at the plate. I dig in as the rest of the guys join us for breakfast.  "Hey Daddy Luke?" I ask. "Yes Princess?" He replies. I look around at the other guys before asking "Why was I all tingly between my legs when you kissed me last night?"  All of the guys drop their silverware and look at me then Luke. I slouch in my highchair. "Did... Did I do something wrong?" I ask shyly. Ashton answers "No princess you're fine." He looks to Luke "You did what last night?" He says. Ashton looks pissed and so do the other guys. Luke just looks worried  Luke finally speaks " It just felt right guys. Sorry but romantically she's mine." Is he seriously saying this in front of me? Ashton looks like he wants to stab Luke. He replies "She belongs to ALL of us so no you can not just have her. We are all her daddies and we take turns using her princess parts." He looks over to me and I'm left with a terrified expression. "Guys you're scaring her." Calum says as he picks me up carrying me away.
       We're in my room sitting on the fluffy carpet. Calum gets me a coloring book and crayons before kissing my head and leaving me in my locked room to go join the discussion. What did he mean by take turns using my princess parts? I don't know but if it means having sex with me there's no way I'm letting any of them take my virginity.
     Luke comes into the room and picks me up looking at what I had been coloring. "You're such a good little girl." He says smiling. I can't tell if he's in a good mood or pretending. "Thanks Daddy." I say. He kisses me just like last night and the tingling returns. I whimper "Daddyyy." He looks at me with a bit of concern "what's wrong princess?" I look down and whisper "My princess parts are tingly again " He chuckles and begins kissing me again sitting down on the chair as he moves his hands under my shirt. I shake my head and squirm. He sighs and hugs me. He then whispers in my ear "Maybe next time then babygirl."

Authors note: Hey guys just wanted you to know that I absolutely love writing this type of thing and I work at my own pace. We all have our schedules so I'll update as often as possible, but I can't promise they'll be consistent. Thanks for reading.