Hotel suite and Dinner:

Start from the beginning

Zendaya looked at me with wide eye's as she continued to stare into my eye's, "um..." she let out, blinking a bit, " we really need to go..." she said softly, before stepping back, " the cast will be waiting on us.."

" Right." i nodded, trying to get over what had just happened, " right..." i said again breathing out, then smiled at her, " you looked beautiful by the way." i told her making her turn a little red.

" Thank you." she smiled back at me, eye's brightening.

 " Shall we?" i asked her holding my arm to her.

Zendaya looked at me and smiled, " We shall." she nodded before grabbing a hold of my arms, making arms tingles shoot up it as i held back a gasp, before walking to the door, opening it for her.

"Bye guys!' she turned to Darnell and her family on the screen, waving a bit, " ill talk to you all later." she said before blowing a kiss, " thank you.' she smiled at me as she walked past as i held the door.

I turned to the others and smiled, " have a lovely night." i told them before waving a quick by and lead Zendaya down the all, her hand attached to my arm once again.

Darnell's Pov: 

" Well...that was something..." I spoke up, after we all watched the two leave the hotel suite.

" Definitely." Julien and Austin replied as a looked down at the laptop.

" Daya is so oblivious..." Kaylee said amused at her little sister thinking Zac didn't like her, " Zac is falling hard for her and she doesn't even see it." she sighed.

i chuckled, " you know Daya believe what she wants to believe." i said to them.

" well she is definitely slowly falling..." Claire spoke up before sighing, " lets just hope she doesn't fall to fast and gets her heart broken..."

" I honestly don't think that will happen." i told them all, " Zac seems to be holding back so he can get to know her and Zendaya seems to be doing he same, i don't think they'll rush into anything, until they both think their ready."

Claire nodded agreeing with me, " and if they even tell each other they like one another." she added.

" Thats for sure..." Annabella rolled her eye's, " they like each other now and their so oblivious to it."

" where did Zac say the dinner was?" i asked, a mischief look on my face.

" downstairs." Kaz joined the conversation, " said the cast was all staying in the hotel."

" anyone up for some dinner?" Darnell asked grinning.

" we can't!" Claire gasped, knowing what he was thinking, " Daya will kill us!"

" she will kill me." i pointed out, " I'm the only one physically here." he reminded them, " besides  want to see them interact with each other when we aren't around."

" I'm in." Kaz said immediately.

" Kaz!" Claire smacked him on the arms, " Daya will be so mad if she finds out!"

" were in!" Julien said for himself and Austin who nodded beside him.

" Boys!" Claire scolded.

" where in." Kaylee, Annabella and Katianna said sighing, " just because our snoopy arses want to see what happens." Kaylee added.

" Claire?" i asked, " your the only one..."

Claire groaned, " you know what... fine..." she agreed hesitantly.