Katy seems to be always excited and she has so much positive energy ..

Bree .. Justin calls silently ..
Let's get married next week if possible ..

Why the rush ? Not like anyone is forcing us to get married ..

I just want to make you mine forever ..

I'm already yours honey ..

I mean legally ! Justin says ..

Bree ! Shut up and let's plan this wedding .. It's not your choice anymore Nicki says ..

We talking about my wedding and yet it's not my choice I say with sacarsm and everybody laughs ..

Go ahead and do your planning .. I'm going to take my bath and then spend time with my two lovers ..

She's impossible ! I hear kendall say as I dance upstairs ..

********
After much considerations .. Justin and I agree to get married in 2 weeks time ..
Krista will be putting on a Gold shinny princess dress .. With cute assesories Maria got for her ..
While Kaiden will be wearing cute Gold tuxedo and nice little shoes to compliment ..
Yvonne will be wearing something similar to Krista's dress ..

It's too hard to choose my maid of honor ..
All the girls have been my friends since I was a very little girl ..

But I think it will be Nicki .. She has been my friend the longest ..

My mom , Alex and grandma will be here next week ..

**************
It's a day to the wedding and I just want to be alone .. I go to the garden and sit down as the evening breeze soothes my body ..
I'm lost in thoughts .. Justin will be my husband .. He has been my long time husband but I will be verbalizing and sealing it legally by saying "I do " tommorow ..
Everything is just crazy .. I mean like 3 years ago I would never have imagined that I'd be a Luna .. Left alone the Luna of the "thunder wolf Pack " ..
Don't sneak .. I can smell you .. Justin was trying to sneak up on me ..
What is my bride to be doing all alone ? Justin questions
I was just thinking bae ..
About what ?
My life has changed a lot justin .. All thanks to you .. I say ..

Come here darling .. Justin says lifting me up as we kiss ..

Alpha .. Luna .. Sir Evans and Madam Maria are here .. Lucas says ..

Sorry for interrupting he says laughing ..
Oh lulu .. Let's go I say holding Lucas hand leaving justin ..

Mama and papa I say loudly as I run and hug Maria ..
Shhhh !! Don't wake my grandchildren up Sir Evans says jokingly ..

There's a lot of noise and partying .. Then everybody retires to their rooms .. Those going home leave ..

*********
The next morning I wake up and I'm so nervous ..
I've never been this nervous in my whole life ..
I stand up and walk to the mirror .. You can do this Bree .. I say to myself .. It's just justin your getting married to ..
As I speak to myself My lousy brides maid come in screaming and dancing ..
It's your day , it's your day ! They all sing ..

I begin to laugh at Teresa's dancing skills ..

*********
Every thing happens so fast .. Before I knew what was happening .. Justin was at the alter and I was marching in with Nicki behind me ..
I stand in front of Justin with my vail covered ..
I turn slightly and see Mom, Alex , Evans , Maria , Colton , Jaden , David , etc .. Like everybody was there .. I smile as I see little Krista sucking her left thumb ..
The crowd goes wild as the officiating person says "I PRONOUNCE YOU HUSBAND AND WIFE , YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BRIDE" ...

*******
At the reception of the wedding .. I change my dress .. Sitting down beside justin .. He's now my husband ..

I want to say something to my wife Justin says taking a micro phone ..
As he begins ;-
"You are my lover and my teacher,
You are my model and my accomplice,
And you are my true counterpart.
I love you and respect you .. You always encourage me ..
Since I've known you , all I have known is happiness and love .. You are forgiving and compassionate .. You've brought 2 lovely children Into my life .. A million words won't be able to explain how much I love you Bree .. Looking forward to many trial we will both face and conquer in future ..

I begin to cry as Justin sits down .. That was so beautiful bae I say kissing him ..

As other activities go on and people give different speeches I reflect on the hard times I have faced with Justin that we have both conquered ..
I would have never imagined that one day I'll be a Luna and have the most amazing life .,
I look forward to the challenges Justin and I will conquer in future as ALPHA AND LUNA OF THE "THUNDER WOLF PACK" ..
In the mean time let me go drop every thought and enjoy my wedding ..

THE END ..