Chapter Two

Title: Is It Something That I've Said or Done? Tell Me What and I'll apologise ( Chapter 2/55 )

Chapter: Two

Rating: R ( It'll go up to NC-17 later ;) )

Warning: Trigger warnings, Graphic sexual content, Swearing, Adult situations.

Disclaimer: We don't own the Beatles (even though we want too) nor do we own any Beatle related people

Summary: In modern day Liverpool during the Christmas holidays, the garage band The Silver Beatles were having everything but a merry Crimble...John and Paul were having a lovers quarrel that could not be fixed just by the powers of mistletoe...

A/N: Hello! This is a fic that me and Jordan are writing. Obviously, it's 2013 and The Silver Beatles are a garage band (Paul's Basement) and yadda yadda yadda you know how it goes. OH! And John, Ringo, and Stuart are both 18 and George and Paul are 15 1/2 and 16 And Mike will be 20. Mary (Paul's mum) is alive too so don't think that she's a ghost or some shite like that. NOW READ THE FIC YOU BLOODY WANKERS!...Pleaz?

Chapter 2

John flipped to a random page in Paul's journal, sighing as his eyes watered while he read Paul's words that are full of pain and disgust. He desribed himself as dirty, used, and worthless. John couldn't fathom why Paul felt this way about himself; to John,Paul was beautiful in every possible way...

-----------------

Dear diary,

I need to confess something...you won't tell anyone, right? Well remember when I confessed about my...thoughts on life? Well last night I cu-cut myself. Now don't ask why, okay? It was stupid but I really...I just...I can't really explain why I did it. I just felt so worthless and ugly and fat. I needed a way to destroy my body. Does that make sense? Probably not.

I can't really say that I'm proud of myself. I feel as if I let my parents down somehow. I know, I know, I sound like a nutter but that's how I feel. Anyroad, I'll talk to you more later, yeah?

-JPM 12/15/13

---------

Paul sighed as he went to his side of the room, deciding to make himself invisible from his older brother Mike. He sat down at his desk and opened the drawer, expecting to find his "Journal". His heart began to race; "Where is it?!" Paul thought to himself. He started to to look high and low, remembering to stay on his side of the room, but he just couldn't find that lil shit.

Mike was leaning against the wall on his bed, typing on his laptop for his English essay when he heard his brothers annoying mumbling and the tossing sound of his clothes all over the place. He rolled his eyes in annoyance and set his laptop to the side.

"What the hell you doing?" Mike asked with an eyebrow raised. Paul stilled his movements and hesitantly turned his face to his brother. Oh shit...

"Uh-uh-" Paul stuttered, what if he took his journal? Ugh.

"Well, spit it out!" Mike urged. He wasn't in the bloody mood for his stupidness. Paul cleared his throat and turned the rest of his body to face his intimidating, twenty-year old brother before he spoke,

"Have you seen me notebook? I can't find it..." Paul blushed as his brothers amused laughter filled the room.

"You have a diary!?" Mike threw his head back in laughter after he uttered those four words. Mike began to close in on Paul as he edged towards him, Paul retreated backwards.

"Are you some kinky slut who likes to keep tabs on who they've fucked", Mike taunted.

"No", Paul's voice broke as tears welled up in his hazel eyes, but he quickly pushed them back down because he didn't need another thing that Mike could taunt him with.

"You are such a little queer, I bet you are always the bitch", Mike snickered at the thought.

Paul cringed at those words,as he felt the back of his knees hit the edge of the bed. This was it...the last moments of his existence. Mike cornered him as close as he could get and smirked at Paul's cowardice. He leaned into Paul's face, snarled at him, and left Paul cowering on his bed.

Mike smiled maliciously and forcefully pushed Paul onto the bed, quickly climbing on top of him.

-----

John was sleeping when he heard a tap on his window. He groaned and and shuffled out of the bed and stumbled to the window. He lifted up the latch and looked out to find his boyfriend awaiting on the concrete. What the hell? He thought to himself. John then noticed that Paul's adorable chubby cheeks were wet, but it wasn't sweat because his usually dazzling hazel eyes were red and puffy. He ran out of his room, down the wooden stairs, and out the front door. Paul broke down and sobbed as John enveloped him into an embrace. Paul whimpered "sorry" over and over again and clutched onto Johns shirt as he sobbed.

Paul felt himself being picked up by a strong pair of arms bridal style but continued to sob into his lovers chest.

John brought them both inside and up the stairs to John's room. John propped himself up against the headboard, still cradling the melancholy boy to his chest. He rocked them both back and forth, murmuring soothing words into his lovers ear. John absolutely hated seeing Paul so devastatingly sad. He was just so used to seeing the younger lad so happy and care free. He missed that boyish smile tha he'd see when they met up in strawberry feilds.

Paul clutched John's shirt and buried his head into his chest as he contempled wether or not he should tell John what's been going on at home. The thing is, he was utterly embaressed about the situation at hand. But he let those thoughts fade away as he felt his lovers warm and loving arms wrapped around him. His sobs vanished and you could only hear the quite sniffling of the distraught boy. He felt safe in John's arms. And most importantly, he felt loved. He blushed as John whispered how much he loved him and how important he was to him.

"You're so gorgeous macca. I wish you could see what I see."

"Every time I look at you during one of our performances you take my breath away; I love how feisty you are" he smirked.

John kissed him on the cheek as he calmed down. He wanted to stay like this forever but was starting to feel uncomfortable as he felt Paul's leather pants rub against his naked thigh. You see, he was only just wearing briefs so it wasn't the best feeling in the world.

"Paul? Would ya mind changing into pajamas? I think you need some sleep." John said lovingly. Paul sighed and nodded before he reluctantly stood up. He found some of John's flannel trousers and shimmied out of the leather and into the more comfortable sleep wear. He took off his jacket as well and got back under the covers and snuggled up to John.

John wrapped his arms around his sad boyfriend and let sleep overcome him.

Tbc...