Day 19: Easter Island

Start from the beginning

"You were always charming." I blush at his smirk. He starts to get close, but we hear someone coming and I turn to see Cody rushing up to us. I smile as I feel a glare coming off of Alejandro.

"Hey, Cody," I say as he joins us. He smiles at me.

We walk for a while then I heard rumbling. 

"Um, please tell me that was your stomach Kaylub?" I hear Cody ask as I turn to him and shake my head. 

"Look out!" Alejandro calls out as Cody pushes me up against the wall in a pocket.  I blush. We dodge a second one as we continued walking. Cody pulls out a lolly pop and eats it as I sense another one coming after walking calmly for a while.

"Move!" I shout pushing Cody out of the way causing the both of us to drop our baskets into a hole as Alejandro was holding one of his and one of Cody's eggs when the ball ran him over.

"Oh, no, we have to go back, hurry!" Cody says as I grab the baskets as all three of my eggs were fine. I hand the baskets to the two and run with them after the ball.

We see Sierra and Heather in a hole as Heather saves one of Sierra's eggs. "Nice catch!" Cody calls out as the two race by them. Sierra grabs my leg making me fall as they run ahead.

"Aww, did baby break his little eggs?" Heather teased. "So long suckers." Heather chants. She then sees me get up after being tripped my Sierra. "Why is he still with us?"

"All of his eggs are fine, he just let Alejandro use the basket." Sierra said venom in her voice after she said Alejandro's name. I winced before seeing the green egg jump in Heathers hand.

"It's alive." She said as she tosses it to me as I look at her surprised. The egg hatches as it looks like a tiny bird version of Cody. I blush as it flies into my hair.

"It's Kayody jr. Do you know how long papa and dada have been waiting for you?" She said as I blush knowing of who she was talking about.

"C-can we go?" I said really wanting to leave, but completely okay with the chick in my hair that was smiling. The girls nodded as we raced off towards the exit. 

We stop due to Sierra arguing with Heather about something that I wasn't listening to, but then I heard screams and a bird cry. 

"Run!" I yell as the boys rush past us and I go running after them. We all exit and yell for Chris to close it. He does so.

"Oh, man, so close. Way to ruin the fun, we may as well move on to the next challenge. Since Alejandro was the first one out." He tosses him a baseball helmet that covers the face.

"I have to play baseball?" He asked confused as I tilt my head eating a few more pieces of chocolate.

"Thankfully no, you must climb this rock pillar all the way up to."

"A giant Condor nest?" Alejandro says as we all look up at the nest.

"You already know they can get pretty crabby, but did you know female condors are even bigger than the dude birds?" We hear a bird cry and look up to see a huge condor.

"She's ginormus." Cody says.

"Yep, 12 foot wingspan."

"That's like two Alejandro's wide." He's six foot! I think in shock.

"See she's kinda peeved cuz you guys stole her eggs."

"No, it was him!" Cody cried out pointing to Chris.

"See now you have to shimmy up to the nest and give them back in the order of which you arrived here. Of course mama's got a whole lot more eggs up there, so she's bound to be a tad protective." She cries out again making me grimace.