"Anytime"

I've always been a curious person. Even as a child, I could never sleep in total darkness. I had my fairy lights on, so I could spy on my dolls in case they would come to life.

And when the Tooth Fairy put money under my pillow , I started believing that during the night supernatural things happen and sleep only brings the magic out.

Fast forward to the day that I was convinced that I've been right all along.

It was the 15th letter I wrote that year. And was only February.

"It's me, Y/N, again.

I will never stop sending you letters until you call me!

This is my number: 1234###

Ahh.. Please call,

Y/N"

I licked the envelope and closed it tightly.

Grabbed my keys, put the backpack on my shoulder, but not before triple checking if I put the letter inside it and was about to leave to the post office.

"But what if..."

I never thought about putting the letter under my pillow and sleeping next to it before sending it. "Just in case, it won't hurt anyone if I send it tomorrow."

The next day I went to the post office, smiled at the lady who was clearly sick of seeing me so often, carefully slid the letter in the mailbox and crossed my fingers.

"Please, please work!"

A few days later, at midnight, my phone rang.

My eyes couldn't focus on the number on the screen because I was already sleeping.

A familiar voice was on the other end of the line.

"Hello?" He said with a cute accent.

"Yoongi?"

"Uh, Yes? Y/N?"

I jumped out of the bed biting my lips.

"Oh my, god, yes! How are you? I love you! "

His reply, obviously flustered, was "I am fine, thank you, and you?"

"I am so happy! Listen. I want to do an experiment. Please try it with me."

"Well, what is it about?"

"It's going to sound stupid. I... was wondering if it would be possible to meet you in my dreams."

"You're right, it sounds stupid" he giggled. "But... why not."

I bit my lips in excitement. There was silence on the other end.

"Ah, right. Are you going to sleep soon?"

"Yes."

"Before you fall asleep, imagine walking down a paved alley. At the end of the path there are some big gates, and above that there's a sign that says "Dreamland" "

"Okay..." His sleepy voice was fading.

"I'll meet you there, okay?"

There was no answer, instead I heard some very soft little snore sounds coming from the speaker.

I closed my eyes and waited to fall asleep. Moments after, I was in dreamland.

I didn't know how to decorate, so it was just a small room with grey walls. Not the kind of boring, tiring grey, but more like a silver. Two black leather couches facing each other, a coffee table in between and many many throw blankets on the couches. In case he'd like to... sleep in his sleep.

"This is going to be so awkward. Where is he anyway? He should have been here already."

*Cough*

I turned around.

There he was.

Beautiful and dreamy.

Yg: What is this?

Y/n: I call it "Dreamland" but uhm... we can work on the name.

Yg: So how does this world work?

Y/n: I don't really know. I just created it with my mind.

We both looked at each other, having nothing to say. He started tapping his knees. I looked around the room. Things got pretty awkward.

Y/n: So..

Yg: So..

Yg: It's ok, you go first.

Y/n : No, you go.

Yg: Soo.. do you come here often?

I really didn't want to answer this question.

Y/n: Yeah... I do... too often I'd say.

Yg: Really?

Y/n: Well I am quite solitary, this is my safe place.

Yg: Can I come here too?

My heart felt like a hundred drums. Not even in sync. Just a messy rhythm.

Yg: How do I get here?

Y/n: Just call me. I will come here with you anytime.

Yg: Even during the day?

Y/n: Anytime.