Madara heads to the wall in front that was hooked with chains. Izuna raises his eyebrows as he cracks the door. It was the choice of bringing the woman here. "In here?"

"Yes, here," answered Madara.

He crouched on his right knee, his other knee bent with his foot holding the extra weight of the woman over his right shoulder. He shifted his shoulder and rolled the woman off him to guide her limp form to the floor. In doing so, a few strands of her fine, ebony hair slipped into the high collar of his shirt caressing his neck. Once she was on the floor, Madara frowns. His hand reached behind her and grabbed the shackles of the chains vehemently, like they were the scapegoat to his sudden chagrin. He wastes no time to chain her wrists behind her.

"I didn't release the genjutsu just yet. I had to be sure she wasn't unaffected by it. It makes the interrogations a lot easier for those who claim impeccability."

The woman was now secured and he rose from his hunches to his brother. Izuna was busy looking at the the green katana that belonged to her. Safely in its sheath, the handle was made long, embedded with emerald and jade gems; the golden wrapping above the neck of the hilt had a fox engraving, as the a dividing point for the blade and handle.

Madara remembered it well.

"Such a fine katana for a woman... I never saw anything like it," Izuna thought out loud as he held the weapon in front of him in both hands. He observes it little more by pull the hilt from the sheath only half way, only to gawk at the engravings on the blade. "W-wow, Nii-san—"

"Stop playing with that thing," Madara growled while snatching away the katana from the young commander's hands as if he was a touchy child, making the younger pout at him.

"It's a fine craftsmanship!" He defended. Madara rolled his eyes as if it was trivial of Izuna to compliment a work done in the forge. The first intention was to close the blade in the sheath, but another side of him stilled his hand from exerting force to shut it. The reflection of light above him glimmered in his eyes. He pauses... stoic eyes traveling from the hilt to the sheath.. Slowly, he reveals more of the weapon to see it's beauty.

"Even you would want to check it out. A blade like that in the hands on a woman like her, she has some taste!" Izuna beamed with a cocky brow raised to the left. The blade sings as it is free from its confinement, ringing at the tip that determines the life of a Shinobi who is to meet its end.

Madara holds it upright before him, finishing his train of thoughts of the craftsmanship. The blade was not only criticized, it was also appraised before.

"Jade gems and silver. Balanced weight and precision of guaranteed kill. Engravings of intricate designs seems to abstract the elegance. Hmph..."

Those were his words he had said to her when he charged at her on the first day.

[This image belongs to its creator :). Just don't forget the color green and the engravings]

"It's not all that 'fine'," was Madara's rash comment before hiding the spotless blade in the sheath. He swings the katana once and puts it in his hand before going for the door. Although what he said was a complete lie, he just didn't want to entertain Izuna or deal with his meddling and jokes.

Izuna's jaw dropped from its hinges. "Huh?!" His eyes followed Madara out of the room, then glancing at the unconscious woman. "You looked like you were in love with it just now."

"Don't even go there," Madara quipped. "I know a fine weapon when I see one is all."

Izuna grinned behind his back. "Yeah right~ Complimenting a woman's possession, brother," he snickered.

Madara immediately spoke up to the twins in order to ignore Izuna. "Keep watch and do not let anyone else in. If she awakens, only one of you inform me."

"Hai, Madara-sama," they answered, both wearing sadistic smirks.

....

"Wha...." a soft mutter left Toshiko's lips as her eyes fluttered open. She felt something cool against her right cheek and a fuzzy headache blooming in her skull. Her cobalt eyes squinted at the light coming from her left side, sounding with a wincing grunt.

"The hell the light come from?..." she groaned as she tried to open her eyes again. Everything was horizontal and her eyebrows furrowed as she realized the awkward position.

Has gravity defied the laws?!

No, wait...

She was on her side.

Scoffing and straining, she sat up on her hips and was going to reach to caress her head but was denied for the range of motion. Her eyes widened, looking down and behind her with a gasp. "What?! Shackles?! Dammit, dammit!" she cursed moving her wrists to try to get free. It was a futile attempt since there was no room around her flesh to wriggle out. The shackles were too tight and strong to her discontent, frustration grew as she keep moving furiously. The chains were rattling on the walls noisily without care and she kicked the chair in front of her in failure. And she remember immediately the last thing before waking up here in this dungeon.

"That long-haired freak!!" Her voice echoed in the hallway outside. There was no observation to her surroundings before she blurted out. The twins outside she had yet to notice were watching Madara come to the door. Kasume had informed Madara the second he felt the slightest stir in her chakra that she was waking, and she will be more than surprised when she sees him.

Toshiko said everything that was on her mind at this rate, wanting nothing more than to knock Madara's head off.

"He wanna knocked me when I get on his case, huh?! Oh, I'll show him— That man-woman looking bastard... Why I have to be in chains?... YOU SCARED OF ME, AREN'TCHA?!" She rose her voice in hopes he could hear her from this 'dungeon'. "YOU MAY BE A PRETTY MAN, BUT I'LL SHOW YOU A PRETTY LADY ASS-KICKING! LEMME...OUT OF THESE CHAINS... NOW!"

CLICK... Clack!

The door was being unlocked. The hallow silence let the sound travel in an echo that was almost never-ending. Toshiko became silent, a frown upon her features that hid her surprise and anxiety well to who it was coming in.

Little by little the door pushed open more. A gloved hand... a foot... then...

"You bark way too loud and too much for a woman," came the amused voice of the man of blame for Toshiko's distress. The mystery man behind the door; the one she claims retaliation on. He enters, features etched perfectly to show his handsome looks in the light in the center of the room.

"And you know what's funny?..."

Toshiko blinks, swallows.

Madara closes the door, locking it, and takes a few steps forward to her submissive form. "That's all you can do. Bark," he snides, gesturing to the suggested way she was tied and unable to move her hands.

Toshiko's blood was getting hot from the comment. He looked so calm and nonchalant, like her shouts and threats meant nothing and was laughing in his mind. "Unchain me right now, freak..." she hissed.

Madara raises a brow, taking one step. "Long-haired freak?" She scoots back to the wall; "You're one, too. But I'm not here to feed on your dislikes of me." He was close to her now and Toshiko's back was flat against the wall without room to go anywhere else. The larger man squats before her form.

"Questions must be answered, demands must be followed, and you..." he grabs her chin, she gasps with surprise; "...will talk."

———————
How's that guys?! 😀😊
Vote and comment please!