Lucifer x Reader

Okay so this is obviously going to be about Lucifer so enjoy my little messed up pups!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to the sound of someone climbing into bed with me. I smile thinking its my boyfriend Dean so I turn around and scream into a hand that was placed over my mouth.

"Shh-Shh no sound or I'll never leave you alone." The voice said.

I sigh and nod a little. I am too tired to care about much right now. 

"Now," He said slowly moving down my body, "you are to refer to me to daddy or Lucifer. Nothing else or I will punish you. Got that baby girl?"

I not blushing a little. I feel wetness running down my core and try to hide it but, I fail of course. He smirks, pulls down my panties and softly kisses my clit. I bit my lip to stay quiet.

"W-Wait Dean is in the n-" Lucifer cuts me off.

"Don't worry about him little one he wont hear a thing....." He gives me a devilish smile.

(of course I had to and yes I was able to hear your groan through the screen at that nice little pun)

I moan out softly as he kisses and softly bites my inner thigh near my pussy. He trails his soft pink lips toward my folds and places soft kisses on it. Lucifer starts rubbing himself through his boxers. He softly neads my boob with his other hand while teasing the nipple making it hard then doing the same with the other. He sticks his tongue in my hole making moan out and grab his hair tugging softly. He gently licks me slowly, softly nipping at me a few times.

I say practically begging him, "please just....." I moan as he puts one finger into me, "just fuck me already!!"

He sits up and takes off his shirt and tie but just unbuttons his dress pants, "Demanding now are we?" he says as he rubs me a little. I nod trying to be brave but the next thing I know he snapped his fingers, wrists ties to the headboard and my legs proped up ready for him. damn he is good...... Fucking hell.' Lucifer chuckles a little and then puts a blindfold over my eyes.

"Oh come on really??" I ask a little annoyed.

"Yes really." He says.

-le skip cuz I'm lazy af-

He falls to my side exhausted and sweaty. I smile a little. He snaps his fingers again and I am laying next to Dean with my shorts on while he cuddles me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo pups sorry it's been awhile sorry about that I haven't been able to update at all lately because I usually update after ten(my time) and I haven't been able to get on my phone a lot but hey here is a new chapter so go enjoy it and do what you wish with it just.... Clean up after yourself!! Love y'all!! Please stay positive!!

Word count-504