Truth Be Told

OH MY GOSH OVER 400 READS THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Warning: Some Language 

The next days went by pretty normaly, besides Peeta asking Katniss out, which she said yes to.  Dylan has left me alone for the most part but I swore at him again and he hasn't said another word.  

Its the last day of school before winter break so the whole day is basically a party.  I got up and curled my hair then brushed it out so it fell in lose curls.  I put on a white crop to and a black leather skater skirt and white convers. ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=124289021 ) .  I walk outside to my car.  Sapphire finally broke and got me a car, which is a small black convertable.  I have no idea how she could afford it.  In her words, "I'm sick of either having to drive you, or you taking my car and leaving me stranded."  Anyway I'm thankful for it. It makes getting to school much faster.  When I arrive at school there is a crowd of people waiting outside the doors.  I spot CAto easily since he is one of the tallest boys at school.  "Hey, whats going on?"  I ask him.  "  They are making an announcement, something about no school today."  He replys. "Did they just forget to unlock to doors or something?"  I ask Cato.  "Thats probably what it is." Cato replies. "But I won't mind, I get to spend time you." Cato says leaning down and kissing my cheek.  Principle Snow starts speaking and everyone goes quiet.  "THere will be no school today.  However I will need to see a few students in my office, Clove year 11 and Dylan year 11.  After the assembly come to my office." I feel my blood run cold.  "What did you do?" Cato whispered in my ear jokingly.  "Further more, the football team will have try outs over break so see the team captins Cato and Marvel for more details. You are dissmissed." Principle Snow finishs.  "Do you want me to wait for you? I'll be swamed with middle schoolers and the freshmen who didn't make the team last year." Cato says.  "If you really want to." I reply before heading into Prnciple Snow's office.

"Ms. Clove have a seat." Principle Snow says pointing at the seat next to Dylan.  "Dylan here says you attacked him, gave him his black eye and broken nose is that true Clove?" Principle Snow asks. "No Principle Snow it isn't true at all." I say breathing deeply, I'm going to have to tell the truth, tell him everything.  Maybe he will transfer Dylan out of my classes or to the other school in the area, Capital High School.  "Would you care to explain?" President Snow asks and I can feel Dylan glarring at me.  "You see Sir, Dylan and I have had previous relationship, not a good one either.  He gave me braces, he gave me broken bone, he gave me anxiety, and now, a couple nights ago he tryed to drown me." I state as calmly as possible. "Is this true Dylan?" Principle Snow asks.  "Sir, pardon me, but you actually buy that?" Dylan asks. "Well the fact that you are avoiding my question proves to me that, that is true." Principle Snow replies.  Dylan is speachless.  "Clove you are dismissed. Dylan you are to but if you ever lie to me again to wrongfully avenge yourself, I will expel you.  Infact I will look into Capital High School and see if they take transfers." Principle Snow informs him.  I walk out of the office and outside the building to see my friends waiting for me.  

I start to walk over to them but before I can make it half way I hear Dylan yelling at me, "Clove, you little bitch!  Stop right where you are!  You think your getting away with that!"  Before I know what is happening I am on the grorund trying desperatly to fight off someone twice my size."  "Cato, Cato! Come quickly!" I hear who I think is Katniss yell.  I feel someone pulling Dylan off of me.  To my surpise I see its Peeta.  It really shouldn't surpise me, he is my best friend.  I brush of my face but when I bring my hand back there is blood covering my hand.  Dang my nose really must be bleeding pretty badly.  Cato rushes over to where I am sitting and scoops me up in his arms. "Clove we have to get you to a doctor!  Your bleeding a lot." Cato says trying to stay calm.  "Cato, there isn't that much blood." I lie through my teeth.  "Clove, your face is covered in it and have you seen your legs or your elbows?" Cato questions. I try to answer but I feel really light headed and before I know what is going on, I black out.

Cliff Hanger! Please review and tell me what you like and or didn't like!  Again thank you so much for all the reads and if its not to much to ask if you wouldn't mind reading my other book, Lives Touched that would be awsome! Next update next friday!