Chapter 1: Leigha

I wander the halls in my boyfriend and my house. It seems so empty, but I know that he's hiding somewhere. Probably somewhere so obvious that I should see him instantly, but I'm trying to hard.

We're playing hide 'n seek. Cameron is a really good hider, even though I told him to go easy on me, I can't seem to find him anywhere.

I open the door to the last room that I haven't looked in yet. He isn't in the closet, or under the guest bed. "Cam, it isn't funny. Where are you?" I yell.

Nothing.

"Babe, it's been like 25 minutes, please just come out," I plead.

I sigh after he doesn't respond or apear. I go back to our bedroom and open the closet again. He's probably somewhere in the mangled mess of clothing. I'm the one who made the mess, Cam is usually the one to pick it all up for me, but at this point it's piles upon piles of shirts, pants, sweatshirts, sweatpants, etc.

I push some clothes to the side, discovering a plastic tote. More as a joke than really looking for Cam, I pop the lid off. I start laughing when I find Cameron squished into a small ball in the tote. He's fast asleep his hands rammed under him, his perfect lips lightly separated.

"Cameron," I whisper. He squirms, not being able to move much. "Cameron," I say a bit louder. His eyes slowly open. He blinks a couple times before sitting up. He looks up at me, dazed. "How was your rest?" I ask.

"I can't believe I just fell asleep," he says, causing my to giggle.

I reach my arm down to him, he grabs it, and I help him up. He stumbles a little while getting out of the plastic box. I hold his arm, making sure he doesn't fall.

"How long was I out?" He asks.

"About a half an hour," I say sitting on the bed with Cam.

"You've been looking for me for that long?"

I lay my head on his shoulder, he wraps his arm around my lower back. "Of course not, I got a snack and paced for like five minutes."

He laughs "A snack sounds good."

I nod as we both stand and walk toward the kitchen. I go to the cupboard and grab a jar of Nutella and spoon. I sit in a stool at the counter to enjoy my food.

Cam makes a face at the Nutella while going to the fridge. "Cam, Nutella is good, admit it."

"Not really," he says, sitting next to me with his snack.

"But it so good," I say over exaggerating the 'so'.

"Leigha, It's so bad for you," he says mimicking my over exaggerated 'so'.

"So? Work out."

He sighs and leans in to kiss me with a shut up kiss. "Ew, you taste like Nutella," he says while pulling away.

I smile. "We need to start packing for NYC," I say, suddenly remembering that some of the guys and there girlfriends - or best friends in Matt's place - are leaving for New York tomorrow. It's kind of like a vacation in a way. The guys are doing some events there, but we're all going there as a vacation too.

"Right now?" Cam whines.

"Yes right now, or we will have to go without any luggage.

"We can but new things."

"But we already went on a massive shopping spree for this trip," I protest.

He sighs. "Fine."

I smile as hop of the stool. After quickly throwing the spoon in the sink and putting the Nutella back in the cupboard, we go to our bedroom.

Cam pulls our suitcases out from under the bed as I open the closet and grab all of the articles of clothing I bought couple days ago. I got way more then I needed for one trip. Oh well.

Cameron walks up next to me and takes his clothes out of the closet too.

"This is to much work," I say.

"You're the one who wanted to do this right now," Can says smiling.

"Yea, but," I sigh.

He laughs. "We could just do something else."

"Like what?"

He says nothing, so I turn and look at him. He's leaning up against the wall next to the closet doors, bitting his lip. He smiles at me.

I laugh. "Perv," I say, rolling my eyes. "We'll run out of time and won't have anything packed." I look at the clock. It's already 7 pm. We're leaving 5 am tomorrow morning.

"Babe, I can make it quick."

I shake my head, smiling. I take a shirt off a hanger and throw it at the suitcase sitting on the ground.

I turn back to the closet, but I'm not able to take anymore clothes out of it because Cams arm suddenly makes its way around my waist.

"Pack," I tell him. He ignores me and continues to pull me closer towards him.

"Later," he says.

I sigh. He takes that as a win and leans in to kiss me. I sigh and decide he did win, so I kiss him back in defeat.