A Devil For Me

Chapter Three: A Devil For Me

Andy's POV

"She is so beautiful... The way she talks the way she moves... Everything. I love her, but what if she doesn't love me?" I thought, watching her gather the group together. "Andy! You comin'?" She called. "Yeah! Sorry.." I say run-walking over. "You guys go on ahead... I have to talk to Andy for a minute." She says. What? Oh no what did I do... They all walk away and she turns to me. "Andy... I think I'm in love with Ash..." I felt my heart shatter. I tried the best I could to hide it. "Oh.. Ok... I-I think he likes you too..." I say choking back tears. "Really?" She says, her electric blue eyes lighting up. "Yeah..." I say as convincingly as I can. "OMG yay!" She says and hugs me then runs over to the others and takes her position in the front. I slowly walk over as Ash walks up beside her. Can't he see it's killing me?

*5 hours later*

"Ok guys! Lets stop here for the night." Sky says with Ash by her side. I'm completely numb. My heart is shattered and I can barely feel a thing. I go sit by a tree and pull out my notebook and a pen. I start writing...

Well now's the time to say your prayers...

Now's the time to show your stuff.

'Cause people talk and people separate...

The same damn excuse when danger's headed your way.

You talk the talk but do you walk the walk?

Your apathy's just a livin' flaw.

You pull the trigger count 1, 2, 3...

It's a finger flip for you..

Well and a devil for me!

I don't even try to hold back the tears now... It's dark so no one will notice... I see a piece of sharp glass lying on the ground...

The wedding of the damned...

This razor cuts the pain right out.

We're bound until the end...

My love...

I couldn't stop myself... I wrapped a cloth around my arm and kept writing...

You acted first you could've walked away.

With broken parts and things you can't replace...

You pull the trigger count 1, 2, 3...

It's an "anti-Christ" for you...

Well fallen angel for me!

The wedding of the damned,

This razor cuts the pain right out...

We're bound until the end...

My love...

The wedding of the damned,

This razor cuts the pain right out...

We're bound until the end...

My love...

I end the song and decide to call it "A Devil For Me". I look down at my cloth-wrapped arm. I take it off. Damn... It hurts like hell... I pick up the glass and start to throw it... But instead I wipe the blood off of it and slip it into my notebook. I curl up where I am and try to get some sleep.