Dinner

Chapter Two: Dinner

The sun was high in the sky now. Sky lead the group through the forest. She stayed to the shadows as well as she could. CC's mood had lifted; he was now trotting along, jumping on rocks and over fallen logs, more like the usual CC. Andy was walking beside Sky, never farther than a yard from her side. Dahvie and Jayy walked close behind with Ash. It was 1:00 pm now. "Ok guys, lets stop and get something to eat." Sky said. "What are we gonna eat? We're in the middle of the forest!" Jayy said. "Just watch." Sky said with a smirk. "Everyone back up and keep quiet." She said. They did. Sky lifted her hand and swept it across the skyline. Darkness covered everything but Sky could see perfectly. A buck with a giant rack walked out from the bushes. Sky brought her hand back and thrust it forward towards the deer. An ice shard shot from it, piercing the deer through the heart. "Bullseye." Sky said. She swept her hand across the skyline again and the darkness lifted, showing the others the dead buck. "Whoa..." Jayy said. "Someone build a fire and we can cook this thing!" Sky said grabbing it by the horns and dragging it over to them. CC collected a couple sticks and set them on the ground. Ash dragged over a giant limb. "Show off." CC said rolling his eyes. "Haha whatever CC!" Ash laughed. Andy knelt down and took out his lighter and lit the fire. Dahvie took his pocket knife and dismantled the deer while Andy lit a cigarette. Sky walked over and leaned against the tree Andy was standing by. "Want one?" Andy offered her a cigarette. "Ehh why not?" Sky said taking it and putting it in her mouth. Andy lit it for her, looking into her eyes. "Thanks." Sky said. "Yeah..." Andy said pulling his gaze out of her equally blue eyes. "Deer's ready!" CC called. "Great! I'm starving!" Sky said running over. She put out her cigarette in the dirt and took a piece of it. Andy couldn't help but stare at her. "I love you Sky..." Andy said to himself, walking over to the others.