Chapter 2

S

S.coups pov./2 months later/March 10, 2018/3:30 pm

"Manager have you heard anything from Seungkwan's mom" I asked. I'm in the park sitting on one of the bench, talking to my manager in the phone about Seungkwan.

"Well Mrs. Boo said that Seungkwan is doing fine since she is with her two friends who are like her parents and also her other friends" Manager said. I sigh and said 'thank you' and ended the call.

It's been 2 months since Seungkwan temporarily left Seventeen and our lives. Our manager told us what CEO said. We thought it's a joke until we rushed to the maknae bedroom. Her clothes and her stuffs are gone just a letter that she will be gone for awhile.

Dino and Vernon have a mental breakdown, Jihoon walk out the room with tears falling down. Wonwoo leave the dorm with Mingyu quickly follow him with tears coming out. The rest started crying didn't want to believe it. I held back my tears until they leave the room. I started to cry as I lay down in Seungkwan's bed. Her bed it's still smell like her sweet perfume. I notice that Seungkwan left the plushie we gave to her on her 20th birthday. I quickly took Seungkwan's camel plushie that I gave and hugged it tightly.

After awhile, Jeonghan and Jisoo found me sleeping, hugging the Seungkwan's camel plushie with dry tears in my face. Our First week without Seungkwan was hell. Jihoon haven't leave the studio room except going to the bathroom. Jeonghan even volunteered to take care of the two maknaes, because they didn't eat or drink anymore. The Chinaline stick together like glue. Wonwoo didn't talk to anyone except Mingyu sometimes me or Jisoo about Seungkwan. Me and Jisoo take care of 2/3 BooSeokSoon while looking for Seungkwan, Our Seungkwan. The beautiful rose among the thorns

All of us fall in love with the beautiful girl since our pre-debut days. The way she smile, her laugh, her voice, and many things she do make us fall in love with her hard. One day when she head out to buy her clothes with the stylist noona. We talk about our feelings to Seungkwan and agreed that we will share her to each other only us can have her.

I sigh and look through my photos which is fill of me, the others, and Seungkwan. Then suddenly I heard a barking getting near me. I look up to see to cute black puppy.

The puppy look at me barking happily, wiggling it's tail, and rubbing it head at my leg

The puppy look at me barking happily, wiggling it's tail, and rubbing it head at my leg. I smiled and petted it.

"Hey there little puppy, where is your owner?" I asked while looking around the park for it owner. The puppy looked around for a minute, looked at me and started to whimper.

"Shhh.... it's okay how about this I will help you find your owner, okay?" I said. The puppy started to bark happily again. I chuckle, get up, and walk around the park with the black puppy following me.

After 30 minutes of looking for the owner around the park, I still haven't found the puppy's owner and I need to head back, because I told Jisoo and Jeonghan that I will only be out for awhile. I looked at the puppy and get down to pat it's head.

"Sorry buddy, I can't find your owner and I also need to head back now, but don't worry I'll not leave you here alone" I said as the puppy barks at me, rubbing it's head at my hand, Until.........

"Seungseung!!!"

I heard a familiar voice that sound so much like Seungkwan. The puppy look up, bark happily, and run to it's owner. I get up and turn around to see a girl patting I guess her puppy-SeungSeung-'s head. She's wearing a pink sweater tucked in a black skirt with black tights and pink shoes, long black hair down in end is in a curl. The girl picked up her puppy, got up, and bow down to me.

"Thank you so much for watching over my puppy, sir." The girl said as she pick up her puppy then get up. When she looked at me, I feel my heart beating fast when I realized who is in front of me, it's Seungkwan; the girl that I had been searching for 2 months, the girl that make me and others fall in love is in front of me.

"Seungkwan"

"Cheollie?"

♤¤♡¤◇¤♧¤♤¤♡¤◇¤♧¤♤¤♡¤◇¤♧¤♤¤♡¤◇¤♧Written on: March 30 to May 24, 2018Published on: June 6, 2018

Written on: March 30 to May 24, 2018
Published on: June 6, 2018

[It's been awhile guys since I update..............]
[P.S.- I was supposed to published it on may 24, 2018, but have to meet up with my classmates for our project which is vlogging and we got home at 9 or 10 I think? And this is shorter than the 1st chapter]