Chapter III. Lucian Raziel

Bershley's POV

It's Tuesday today and i'm now in second hell home. My university. I have 3 subjects to attend. But it seems i came early just to escape in the house.

*sighs*

Yeah? Since there is still 1hour to go before my first subject will start I think i should go to the park again. As i walk in the hallway. When...

"Ohmy!! There's a man who recently transferred in our university!!"

Okay? Is that a bigdeal?

"REALLY!! HE IS SO HANDSOME!!!"

ah... That's why they are acting like that.

And that topic was spread like a wildfire.
When i was about to reach in the park.
"BERSHLEY!!!"
I look back and saw who is the person that screams so loud to the point it can taker her lungs out.

"The principal wants to talk to you."
Again? In this time?
"Why?" I asked to our vice president of this university that named Troy Sandoval. He is a man outside but actually a "soft flower" inside. Well he is the one who said that before.

"Okay. I will go there."

i knocked before i enter the principal office.

"Mr. Delache, Troy said you wanted to talk to me."
"Ah yeah about that..." He put down the papers and remove his eye glasses.

"I want you to tour someone here. A transfer student."
Okay. Here we go again.
"What kind of play is that? I mean in so many students here. Why me???" i asked in shock.

"I know how introvert you are. And the topic about you being weird or lonely. I think this is the time you need to get out in your comfort zone. As a bestfriend of your dad. I'm just concern to you. In all these years i didn't even see you smile so natural." He said it. With... Those pitiful eyes.

"You're my bestfriend with my dad right?  Please don't act as if i didn't have any reason to be like this." I sighed.
"Okay. I will accept it, But this will be the last time i'll try to have a friend." As i added.

"Alright. Attend your first class now. I'll let my secretary to inform your second subject prof that you will be excused. And then after that go back here."

Oh?? So the man that i supposedly to be my "tourist" is not here yet??? Geez.

In the classroom, while we are waiting to out professor.....

How should i react to the transfer? He will got bored on me for sure!! Where should i start? I'm not a kind of person who can speak a long conversation! He will think that i'm weird ofcourse.

"Ms. Cruz!! Are you okay?"
I almost jumped because of my surprise.
"Yes? Mrs. Almario?"
"I was calling you for a third time but it seems your mind flew away."
"I'm sorry Mrs." Damn i didn't know that i was too preoccupied because of that!!

"Don't do it again. Since our time is over. Class dismissed."
I did not realize that the time eats me up by just thinking what will i do.

When i go back to the principal office and open the door. There is someone standing in front of me. Wait... this back is so familiar..

"Oh there she is." And the man is slowly facing me. My eyes widened! When i realize...

"Bershley, meet Lucian Raziel Servitrino. The one you will guide."

He plastered a smirk then turns in a wide smile.

"Nice to meet you. Bershley Aviann Cruz."

That man who is the reason why i did not sleep that much last night!!

______________÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷_____________÷÷÷÷÷÷
A/N: Lucian means Light that represents hope while Raziel means an angel but full of mysteries. Sine Kim Jonghyun is my portrayer i want to give the name a justice.

Sorry for grammatical errors.

[Vote, Share, Comment]