CHAPTER II. Meeting him

Bershly's POV

I looked at him not showing any emotions.
How can i describe him? He has a strong cheeckbones, perfect jawline, an eyes where it makes you stop, and a lips that...

"Staring too much is rude but in your case. I can't blame you." He said.

I let out a sigh. This man doesn't even finish me to describe him inside my mind.

As i look at him again. He is now staring at the moon as if it was the beautiful thing he ever seen in his whole life.

I don't know but i sit beside him. I don't feel any harm things around him. In fact, it's now more comfortable compared when i was alone.

"Life is full of struggles. Because you can't called it 'life' anymore if you will not face any problem." He said while his eyes is still on the moon...

I don't know but i want to listen more words from him. It gives me peace so much.

He faced on me and then smile "Obstacles exists to make us more stronger and a better person."

After that he stood up. "In your own way going on the path. You will meet many people. But there's only a few person that are brave enough to hold you no matter what happens." Then he starts to walk away.

I don't know. But as i stare at his back while he slowly disappear in my sight. I wish that he is here everytime i escape from the reality.

As i walk go way back to the home. I can see clearly my shadow because of how the moon gives on it's brightness. I look on it and close my eyes. While the breeze of air hits me.

That man... How he was able to talk to me. When i tried to reach on people. There's nothing they can always do but to ignore me. But really how...

When i reached my home. My mom is cleaning the table. "Your dad is in the office room. The way you show off your attitude earlier is so disrespectful. Better fix yourself."

I don't have any choice but to nod. Just to make our conversation end.

I let myself to bounce my body into my bed.

Why it's so hard to live? Why i can't be like others who can smile? Did i do something wrong in my past life? My ancestors? What??

At the end of the day i can't help myself to think and question my life always.

That man....

As i go to my room's veranda. And stare at the starry night. I can't help myself but to let out that sentence.

"Life is so cruel. But something miracle still happened to me."

As i remember his face.

=====================================

A/N: Hahahahaha short? Should i really continue this? Idk. My advance apology regarding on grammatical errors.

[Vote,Comment,Share] i want to know y'all opinion.