We rested for a bit and ordered some noodles they were delicious. After we ate we played a game of pool but I was rubbish.

After a few tries, Namjoon realized that I was hopeless as I hadn't hit one ball. He walked up to me and stood behind me and placed his hands on mine showing me how to hold the cue.

I could feel his breath on my neck and all my hairs stood up and I went bright red, luckily he couldn't see my face

I could feel his breath on my neck and all my hairs stood up and I went bright red, luckily he couldn't see my face. "I really like you too Namjoon" I finally said

He maneuvered my arms to hit the ball and I successfully got one of my balls into a pocket. I jumped up in excitement and hugged Namjoon. I pulled back and apologized for the hug but when I tried to move he just pulled me into a tighter hug, but I didn't try to resist.

"You know if you want to date me there are some sacrifices you'll have to make. We wouldn't be able to be a normal couple and would have to do a lot of things in secret is that ok with you" we were now looking into each other's eyes.

"I don't care, I've never met someone who I've had so much in common with and who I have actually liked," I said with a smile on my face "so if dating in secret is what I have to do I will do it". He pulled me into a tight hug again and kissed the top of my head which made me feel happy. I felt safe when I was with him. I wanted to stop time and just stay like this forever.

Namjoon POV

After she said she hugged me I was so happy I knew I had only known her for a day but I felt like I had known her for years.

When she hugged me it felt so amazing. She was small and cute which meant that I towered over her when we hugged. When she got embarrassed and pulled away I felt empty. I don't know why it was just a hug but I didn't want to let go so I pulled her back and luckily she didn't resist. I felt happy when I hugged but then I realized I wouldn't be able to this with her as she would probably want a real relationship a relationship where we can go out in public and hold hands a relationship where we can post pictures online and a relationship where we can tell our friends and family.

I told her that we can't be in a real relationship a relationship that she probably wanted, but when she said she didn't care my heart exploded with happiness. I had never felt this way about someone and I knew I would have to do everything to make her happy.

After a while, we let go of each other and sat down and spoke for a while. We hadn't realized that it was past 2 am and I had practice at 7 meaning I had to be up at 5 and she had work.

We picked up our stuff and left the arcade I gave her the mouth mask and hat to put on so no one recognized us. In the elevator, I told her that she should invest in a hat, mouth mask and maybe sunglasses as this wasn't going to be our last date.

We drove back to her apartment and the whole journey held hands in the car.

Kayla POV

When we got back to my apartment we went through the secret hall again and he took me back to my apartment. It was a spur of the moment thing but I couldn't  help myself. We were about to say goodbye when I stood up on my tiptoes and kissed him. It wasn't a long one just a quick peck on the cheek but I was happy I did it.

We said goodbye but when I turned to go back in my dorm. Namjoon asked, "aren't you going to watch me leave. I could be kidnapped from my way here to go the stairs and no one would ever know?" I smiled and apologized. I stood at my door and watched Namjoon leave but was a bit confused when he unlocked the door on the opposite side of the hall. He just stood in the doorway and said: "oh, by the way, me and the guys live here". He then walked inside and closed the door behind him.

Thanks guys for reading. Hope you enjoyed. Please like and comment so I'm encouraged to write more often. I know I'm really bad at writing stories but I'm doing my best. If you want any other idols or characters to be included in my story please make sure to let me know and I'll try to incorporate them. Thanks again for reading ❤️😊❤️😊❤️