5

Ashley: Stacie told me that instead of being sad, I should 'go get it, girl.' So I'm going to go get it, girl.

Jessica: Get what?

Ashley: Unclear. I'll get everything, just to be safe.

————————————————————

Beca: I am not going to have sex with someone to get them to stop talking to me.

Stacie: Really? You and I are very different.

Beca: Yeah, I noticed.

————————————————————

Flo: Want a drink?
Fat Amy: Can you imagine getting drunk before giving a big speech? Getting kicked out of your niece's christening and then, only later, once you've sobered up, realizing you don't even have a niece? It's like, who was that kid?

————————————————————

Stacie: I've never seen your boobs. Why haven't I seen them?

Beca: ...Why do you want to see them?

Stacie: You're my best friend!

Beca: Again, why do you wanna see them?

Stacie: Okay, consider this

Stacie: Supposedly you have an accident. You're horribly disfigured and I've to identify you, and all that remains are your private parts. I'm standing there and saying, "Sorry, I can't help you, because no, I haven't seen my best friend's boobs," and boom, you're buried in a mass grave.

Beca:

————————————————————

Beca: Okay, look, Stacie's tried to get me to work out for years. It didn't take. Also, and it's not an excuse, I have a very bad back.

Chloe: Your bad back?

Beca: Yeah.

Chloe: You gave me a piggyback ride two days ago and you giggled the whole time. It was awesome.

————————————————————

Stacie: You can't have more than one best friend

Beca: Says who?

Stacie: Says logic

Beca: Well, I call bull on your logic, because you're my best friend too

Stacie: *definitely not tearing up* Okay

————————————————————

Stacie: Beca, when I die, I don't care who else is at my funeral as long as you're there.

Beca: Of course I'll be there. The murderer always shows up to throw off the cops.

————————————————————

Beca: I kissed Chloe.

Fat Amy: What?! When?!

Beca: She came by our room right after you left.

Fat Amy: I was only gone for thirty seconds! What did you do, shine a bat symbol on your vagina?!

————————————————————

Cynthia Rose: Lilly's at that very special age when a girl has only one thing on her mind.

Aubrey: Boys?

Cynthia Rose: Homicide.

————————————————————

Jessica: [finding a squirrel] Hello, my exotic princess!

Ashley: What a charmingly inappropriate greeting, Jess.

Chloe: I think she was talking to the squirrel.

Ashley: Well, now I feel a bit... rejected.

————————————————————

Emily: Can I go see my girlfriend now?

Beca: No

Emily: Why not?!

Beca: Chores before whores

Emily: Mama, stop

Chloe: Dishes before bitches

Emily: MOM

Beca and Chloe: *high fives*

————————————————————