India love

The big news:

I woke up with new messages from ray as always as he said "Morning Bae." I got out of the covers slowly as I stepped into the bathroom and did my routine. I put my hair into a sideways bun, I arched my eyebrows, my makeup softly blushed on my face, I wore my peach colored crop-top with my light blue denim suspenders, I put my green braclet on. As I took my phone to take a selfie with my pouty face I got a voice mail from ray. "Bae, I have to talk to you meet me at the park." I looked with a puzzled face but said into my phone "whatever" I put on my serious face placed my phone in my back-pocket slipped on my peach Aldo sandals and strutted down stairs. Dad said "Breakfast?" "Okay, wheres Morgan and crystal did they leave without me?" "Yeah they said you takin to long" "UGH" I strutted off on my phone walking out the door  as dad put the nicely served egg whites and bacon on the table. "And shes gone"

At the park:

Ray ray was pacing as I walked in smiling and put my arms around him "Babe" I said flirty. "India I just um I need um I just." "Stop stressing I mean what you say can't be that bad right." "Okay me and the bro's are going on tour" he said barely looking at my eyes because I think he had an idea of how I would act but I quickly didn't react and kept it inside. "That's great it's just great" I said quickly looking down into my phone on instagram to change the subjects before I caught any feelings. "You okay?" "Yeah nothings wrong" I have to meet morgan and crystal at the tanning thing" I walked away slowly looking down I knew it was only a tour but it wasn't like I could walk across the street and see his head through the window. 

At morgan's tanning salon:

Morgan was just leaving when I walked in and sat in the black spinney chair, crossed my legs and looked on my phone because I was on tumblr. "Whats your problem" crystal said nudging my elbow. I said with a little huff as I layed my head on her shoulder "Ray's just going on tour okay" as I buried my head under my arms and tears flooded out. Crystal looked at morgan who shrugged her shoulders and looked at the timer on the clients tan. Crystal said "I know you'll miss him but school comes first?" "I'm not you crystal I don't want to go to college I want him!" "It's gonna be alright champ" Morgan said as another help. "You guys don't understand." "Maybe because were not you cupcake" morgan said walking out of the shop and into the car. crystal stayed with me and said "okay I know it's hard for you but you'll find someone better or you both can talk and everything." "maybe it's just been a long day....."

later that night at home:

I went into my room and layed on my bed thinking as a tear rolled out of my left eye it was sparkly and a light shade of blue but more so clear. I heard a knock at my balcony I got up and slightly opened the door it was ray trying to sneak his way up. I opened the door, walked out, and closed the door in the back of me. "My love" he said as he kissed my hand. "Hey can I tell you something" He sat down in the rocking chair and I sat on his lap. "go." "well how long Will you be on tour" "two months or so." "I'm gonna miss you....." "Me to" he said as I layed my head on chest and I said "I want you right here" he looked down and cuddled me in tell I fell asleep.

 In the morning:

I helped him pack and kissed him goodbye I thought I don't wanna be a Broken hearted girl but I guess I have to be right now. He was gone I rushed home then into my room locked the door and layed there with the covers over my head thinking everything was perfect....