Bad pissed off

Pov:

Dad is in start when he should in reverse I mean I need space from daddys girl me and friends were going to the mall today now I'm stuck at the beach with them.

Sounds rude but true they need a life so just get one so I could take mine. Crystal went back to school yesterday and break is almost over for me only 1 more week.

Ray ray and the boys are going to the recording studio today so thats fun for them so I might just sneak out today you what i'm sayin.I put my clothes in another bag with my towel, sun screen, etc. I put on my shorts that were riped with the zipper down and my bathing suit under, my sandals and white crop top undershirt with my bathing suit see through.

At the pool:

We splashed water everywhere for a while and it was fun but I had to sneak off so I went in the bathroom and change (grey jacket and white and grey nikes I changed out of my bathing suit) I walked over to bri(anna)'s car. As I walked in I hugged her, closed the door and put my middle finger up at the slow poke drivers when we started up.

At the mall with ray:

I saw zonnique and ray holding hands as I walked in I slowly walked out and sat on the park bench took abig breath, leaned back and walked back in there. He blushed as he pretended to wipe something of his hand onto his pants. He tried to touch my hand "don't touch me." Zonnique said "who is this bitch." "Bitch please" I said flipping my hair. "Just because you think you all that bitch he's mine you to much of a motherfucker anyway" she said under her breath. "Bitch please" I said walking off and into the car. Ray came in the back of the car I yelled "Get the fuck away before I roll over you" "would you give me a minute" "Motherfucker just go" my face was red and I was pissed to the highest degree. He knew that so he moved and stuck his middle finger up. He walked off into the mall.