Chapter 12 - The Unfortunate Party

Y/N = Your name
F/C = Favorite color
F/A = Favorite animal
N/N = Nick Name
S/C = Skin color
H/C = Hair color
H/L = Hair length
J/N/T = Jury of Nine Title
W/O/C = Weapon of choice

"May I have this dance?" I heard someone say, I turned around with cake already filling my mouth.

"What?" I turned around and saw Malachi. "Um, sure. Just let me finish eating." I scarfed down my cake and took Malachi's hand. We got on the dance floor along with Yip, Alexis, Levin, Nekoette, Dmitri, and Kyle.

We were all having a good time, dancing, joking, laughing. The guards have been switching out who stands at the guard, since everyone deserves to partayyy. Well, until a slow song came on. I was going to leave, but Malachi twirled me back around.

"Where do you think you're going?" He smirked at me.

"To the food, I don't know how to slow dance." I rolled my eyes.

"Just follow my steps." I followed his steps as we glided across the dance floor. This dancing style is hard to do. The song was about to end when Dante came running up to the party.

"Ivy....Jury....Gates" He managed to get out out of breath.

"What?" Levin asked.

"He's trying to say the Jury's at the gates." Logan translated.

"Rider! Go get Jax and meet me at the gates!" I took off the heels and ran to the gates.

"Ivy! What's wrong?" I asked.

"We need you to get Zane out of the Irene Dimension." She said blankly. "There has been an attack on O'khasis."

"What? I can't open the portal! That will kill me Ivy!" I told her.

"Find a way or all those friends at your party might not have the best time." She winked. She's not threatening them is she?

"Yes ma'am." Rider, Jax, Katelyn, Laurance, and Malachi ran up to the gate.

"Ah, Katelyn the Fire Fist." Ivy smiled at Katelyn. Katelyn walked closer to the gate.

"What do you want?" She spit at Ivy.

"I came to take back Y/N and the crew on urgent matters." I nodded and went to the boat along with Jax and Rider. They set it up and I went back to the party so I could say goodbye to everyone.

The first thing I did was go over to the little cinnamon buns, meaning Nekoette and Dmitri.

"Where are you going Y/N~Sama?" Nekoette asked.

"Well, I have to go back to my home in O'khasis." I told them.

"I thought this was you home?" She tilted her head.

"She's leaving us Nekoette, there's been an outbreak in O'khasis." Dimitri interrupted.

"How did you?"

"I followed you to the gates." I nodded and hugged them both, I went to everyone and gave them my goodbyes, expect Malachi.

"You're leaving........again?" He asked.

"I have to. I'm sorry." He embraced me in a hug.

"I'll be sure to visiting you as much as I can." He assured me.

~Author's Note~

Ello people of the inter webs! How how your day been?

Well, in others news guess what, I actually updated. -_- Sorry it took so long, just have some writers block or whatever.

Bye! :3