She's Bittersweet

POV: Irene

Warning: I did not proof read 🙄

"So let me know a bit about you.. Do you like water?" I asked the frightened girl in front of me. Her name I do not know nor do I care.

She stayed silent. Scarred out of her mind about what I was going to do. It excited me. I wonder how much it'll take her to cry.

"Do you?" I asked only a hint of anger in my voice. It was a simple question it's not like she's going to escape me so we should make this quick.

"N-no." She answered. I came closer to her gradually and she took more steps back. I smirked. She gulped hard.

"You know it's good for you right?"

"I-I" she stuttered

"Yeah you need water. If you haven't drunk water I should probably help you."

"I don't need help." She said as her back hit the wall. I had her now. She slid down the wall and curled up into a ball on the ground. She was about to cry.

"Please don't hurt me! I-I've never said anything about you I promise!" She said as a tear rolled down both of her cheeks.

"This one isn't you kid. It's me." I said lift her up by her hair. My go to really. It was just the easiest. I used to do shirt but it takes energy away too soon. Lame.

"Please." She said crying. I gave her a fake look of empathy.

"Don't cry hun. You'll mess up your pretty makeup." I said pulling her hair again. She responded with ow like a million times. 

"Ugh well you aren't worth a damn. You're not good at this at all look at you you're mess." I said teasingly.

"Well how about we wash it off for you. You're already such a pretty girl. You don't need it anyways." I told her. She whimpered.

"Right?" I asked her. She did nothing. Said nothing. I shook her head myself since I had a hold of her hair.

"Yes. Irene you are right I'm so pretty. You're right kid. Let's go wash it off." I said going into the bathroom stall.

I kick the back of her legs so she'd bend her legs then I shoved her on her knees. I still had a tight hold on her head so I held it just above.

"You see that? I take a look at that and I say 'imagine all the asses that have been on that' BUT today it will help you. Are you ready?" I asked dher already having the knowledge that she wouldn't answer.

"Better hold your breath in 1, 2, 3."

-------
"Alright here are paper towels better be on your way." I said lifting her up after I had my fun.

"Oh wait wait wait." I said holding her back once more. I grabbed her wallet from her back pocket real quickl and took 15 dollars through it.

"Thanks now I can eat lunch. You are quite charitable. I suppose it's only right since I gave you such good skin care tips." As said before shoving her out of the door and slamming it behind her.

"Well that was fun." I said looking in the mirror as I washed my hands. Someone else walked in at that time.

"Out." I said not even turning to look at them.

Now all I have to do is wait for this day to end. Then it's of home. Or I could go out. Depends on how I feel tonight.

Just need to get out of here.
------------------------------------------
POV: Jennie

Maybe Irene isn't as bad as I think. I mean sure she has done bad things. But she seems to be growing. She has never apologized before. Or said please but she said it before.