Powers And A Competition

Start from the beginning

The problem was the unknowns. What if I lose my control in either of these forms? There's no telling how much I might destroy. Maybe I can find a way to convince Slenda to help me with my powers? I decided that was a good place to start and headed out. Once I got to Slenda's room, I knocked, hearing her on the other side call out.

Slendy: Come in.

I opened the door, facing Slenda as she sat in a chair facing me.

Slenda: Y/N, how can I help you?

Y/N: You know all about the other girls' powers, right?

Slenda: Yes, I know how they work and what their limits are. Why do you ask?

Y/N: There's a lot more to my powers than I thought. I need help to figure out how to use it.

Slenda: You want to control that beast from the time you went out of control?

Y/N: There's more. This morning, I was focusing on my flames, when they dispersed and my whole body was pitch black.

Slenda: Hmm... Maybe I can enhance your power for a moment and we can see what happens.

Y/N: Sure, but be ready for a fight if things go south.

Slenda: I'll make sure you don't.

Slenda's tendrils all came out and touched different points on my body. My arms, legs, chest and forehead. After a few moments, I burst into a fiery explosion, the flames quickly subduing themselves and dispersing. Once again I was left in that inky black stage. But it didn't end there. After a little bit, I felt like I was melting. I noticed Slenda's tendrils left me and she looked poised for a fight. I quickly 'melted' into a dark puddle on the ground, rippling slightly before I blasted out of it, holding a semi-solid form. I was a roughly held together form of ink or something similar to it.

Slenda: What in the name of...

I looked at what would've been my hand as I tried to form something. I eventually got an arm viewed, though it was skeletal. I was now a rough assemblage of ink and bones. I eventually felt the power leave me as I returned to my flames and then neutral. I got super light headed after turning back, and blacked out.

Timeskip brought to you by A/N making a Gaster-Bendy blend character

I woke up in the infirmary, Jess standing at the door facing away, Benny asleep in a chair next to me and Ann asleep in another chair. I groaned as I sat myself up, catching Jess' attention.

Jess: You're awake. 

Y/N: Yeah, I noticed that...

Jess: Well, congrats. You won.

Y/N: Won?

Jess: Our deal. You scared the shit outta Benny with your little stunt.

Y/N: I don't know if this counts as a victory...

Jess: How 'bout this. You play me a song and you win. Sound good?

Y/N: Sounds like a deal.

Jess punches my shoulder lightly before walking out of the room. Shortly after, Benny wakes up.

Benny: Mmm... ah... morning Y/N... Wait! Y/N! You're awake!

Y/N: Yup. Sorry for the scare.

Benny: I-I wasn't scared!

Y/N: That's not what Jess said.

I gave Benny a smirk as she blushed lightly before standing up.

Benny: I think I'll go talk with Jess now. 

Y/N: Have fun!

Benny walked out and I chuckled to myself. I then remembered what the point of this was. I got up and went to see Slenda as I caught her in the hall outside my room.

Slenda: Ah, I see you're up.

Y/N: Yeah... So what happened?

Slenda: Well, for starters you turned into some kind of ink monster. After that, you turned into a skeleton that was melting into ink.

Y/N: That sounds fun...

Slenda: Well, I'd like to try it again. Some other time though. After all, you have that date with Jill soon.

Right... The date. Lord have mercy on my dark, demon soul...

A/N: Hey! Thanks for reading! So, I hope you like the new powers you're getting soon! I really put a good bit of thought into it.

Yami: By which of course you mean your mind was blank of anything but Undertale and Bendy...

A/N: Well music does that to me! Anyways, next chapter will be the much awaited date, then... well, I'll let you fellow sinners vote on that. Signing off!

- Iain