But after looking up ahead again, she quickly sucked up her tears not letting them fall, and ran after her (or what she thought was her).

"Not even Uncle Blacky was ever that insensitive!"

"I'll show her I'm not a crybaby! Even if I just finished crying..."

- - -

Doing the same as Glaceon had, the Eevee followed the dimmed lime green light on the sky, trying to point out where it came from.

It had been a long while of running, and tired, she started trotting at a slower pace.

"I still can't find her anywhere," she thought. "...Where is she?"

She was finally panting tiredly, but she knew she couldn't give up, or she'd die for real.

The snowstorm hadn't finished, but it was lighter and softer now; the sky was darker as well. It was still freezing cold, though.

"Where am I一" She bumped into something. "Gla... Glaceon?"

"Huh, so you aren't such a weakling after all," the icy Pokémon commented with a tint of surprise.

"You would really throw her under the bus like that, Glacia?" an unknown feminine voice asked.

"If she actually wants to live, she'll come through," Glaceon said in a strict manner.

"She isn't some apprentice and you aren't some wise, yet cruel teacher!" the Leafeon who had talked before answered.

"Ugh. Why do you have to meddle onto everything I do, Leafia!" Glacia said, irritated.

"Leafia... Leafia... wait, the Leafia?!" Shynee realized, still holding into Glacia's back leg.

"Oh, do I need to remind you...?" Leafia responded, turning into a severe glare. "...Because I'm your boss!"

"Alright! Alright! Did she ask for us to get to the mission already?!" Glacia asked, pushing Shynee away lightly.

"Yes, Her Majesty, the Queen, has requested we do a handful of assignments," Leafia corrected her.

"No need to speak like she's actually here, come on…! I'll show you the way to Ice Rock Cave," the Glaceon said with a slightly annoyed tone. "Since we already evolved, there's no danger in pulling out some."

"I already know that."

"I'm saying it to the Eevee," Glacia clarified, looking at her.

"Why is she even here?!" Leafeon yelled. "Eavesdropping on a extremely private conversation."

"Don't worry, I can ask Eifie to erase her mind later…" She chuckled.

"This is dangerous for her, we don't want anyone else unnecessarily involved."

Glaceon turned towards the shiny Eevee. "Did you listen to everything we said?"

Unable to lie, Shynee nervously nodded. "See? We'll have no choice but to take her in now."

"This is all your fault."

"We'll talk about this later! Follow me, you two," Glacia said, her mouth agape for a moment. "She could be useful to the team, you know? She is a shiny, after all, very valuable indeed."

"She's a kid," the Leafeon retorted.

"A pretty strong kid, if she could come all the way here, catching up to me even, I'm sure she can deal with stuff, Leafia."