Chapter 2- Mr. Hilliard

Mr. Hilliard

"And PLEASE be careful this time Miss Rhodes" I smirked rolling my eyes playfully

I Took Off In The Opposite Direction Continuing My Jog.

It Was Just Something About Her That Intrigued Me.

It Drew Me To Her.

I Just Couldn't Quite Put My Finger On It.

Maybe It Was The Way That She Said My Name.

Maybe It Was Her Smile.

Her Intelligence.

Maybe It Was The Way She Walked.

The Way That She Talked.

Her Interest In Music.

Maybe It Was Even Her Body.

That Soft Curly Hair, Her Rose-like Complexion, That Soft Velvety Looking Skin, Her Cute Little Freckles And That Cute Little Nose. Maybe It Was Those Full Pink Lips, Those Big Curvy Voluptuous Hips, Those Breasts, Mmm, With That Big Round Plump Juicy Behind I Could Just Imagine Myself Squeezing.

But I Can't.

And I Couldn't.

You Ask Why ??

Because She's My Student.

Student-Teacher Relationships Are Unprofessional And Prohibited At The College That I Work For. Although I'm Pretty Sure She Was Over 20 Because She Was A Senior. Rules Are Rules.

But Maybe Once She Graduates We Could Make Something Happen.

I Made It Home In A Span Of 6 Minutes. A New Record Baby.

I Locked The Front Doors Back And Threw My Keys On The Counter. I Grabbed A Gatorade And A Bottle Of Water From The Fridge. I Guzzled Them Both Down As Quick As I Got Them. My House Was 2 Stories But I Was Too Lazy To Go Upstairs And Shower So I Stripped Down And Threw My Sweaty Clothes Into The Dirty Clothes Hamper In The Washroom. I Decided To Shower In The Bathroom Downstairs. As I Was Letting The Hot Water Run Over My Entire Body, My Mind Drifted Back To Beautiful And I Shook My Head Trying To Rid Myself Of The Question That Lurked In The Back Of My Mind.

Does She Feel Anything For Me ??