Back to Normal? (Harrianna's POV)

"I can't believe it! Harry and I are going to finally be able to stay home today! No hospital dropbys!" I squeal into my phone while I'm calling my mom.

"I owe the angel my life. She saved my everything!" I continue telling my mom. After a while, I hang up and meet Harry in the lobby.

He pulls me into a hug and starts kissing my neck with extreme fierceness. Liam comes up from behind him. "Save it for the bed, mate. Come on, lets go." I giggle and let Harry carry me to Liam's car. On the way home Harry caresses my face and kisses me until Liam slaps him and says "Lovebird, we are here. Get out! I have a date to go to!" Harry playpunches Liam.

"Thanks mate. Lets go C." He carries me out of the car and runs into the house with me in his arms. Getting to his room, he lays me down and kisses me.

"Dont ever leave me." he whispers.

"I won't. I never will." i whisper back.

Harry gets up and goes to his dresser. He pulls out a small velvet box.

"Choncé, will you marry me?"

"Yes!" I exclaim. Harry slips the ring onto my finger and hugs me ever so tightly.

"I love you. I love you. I love you." he yells. I giggle.

"I love you too, Harry. I love you too."