"It's okay you don't need to explain you were too busy having 'fun' partying and sleeping with different girls, is that was you were going to say?"

"I guess something along the lines of that"

I just nodded my head. "I have to go to the bank and take money out for my mom so, she can pay the rent since I'm going to be gone. I'll see you tomorrow morning okay?" I said walking toward my Mercedes G-Class SUV.

"Adriana" he said while I was looking for my keys in my purse. "Adriana!"

"What?" I said, irritated that I can't find my keys in my purse.

"I um, I told my father that I was planning to marry you that's why he arranged this trip for us."

"Oh really no wonder he gave you the company" I said looking up at him surprised.

"Ha yeah, I still can believe it. I'm CEO."

"Well you better get used to it" I said finally finding my keys and unlocking the car. I looked at the window of Ethan's house and saw Kacie and Isabel looking at us.

"Um Ethan ,your cousin and Kacie are looking at us" I said that while looking at them.

He looked to his side and smiled suggestively. "Well, maybe we should give them something to look at"

I looked at him with wide eyes as he took a couple steps toward me with a smirk on his face and pushed me against the car.

"By the way, did I tell you how good you looked tonight?" he whispered in my ear. He put his muscular arms around my waist pulling me closer to his body.

"Are they still staring"he said as we both made eye contact.

I just nodded my head lost in his beautiful dark blue eyes of his not able to speak.

And out of no where he starts to kiss my neck. I closed my eyes, loving the way his soft lips felt on my skin.

"Did you mean what you said in there?" he said I can feel his hot breath on my neck sending chills down my spine.

"What do you mean?" I said confused.

"Never mind, I'll see you tomorrow" he said and like that he walked away toward the front door. I got in my car and closed the door. What the hell just happen?

Why did I let him kiss me like that and I can't believe I'm saying this but I liked it. I so need to go... I started my car and backed out of Ethan driveway. I drove to the nearest bank I got off and took out some money out of my savings account to pay for the rent. Then I noticed I still had the check that Ethan gave to me still in my wallet. I put my money in my wallet. I so need to deposit the check to my account soon as possible before I lose it. I can't afford to lose all that money I can be quite clumsy and I always forget things easily. I got in my car and drove home. I open the door to my apartment and turn on the lights.

"Shit mom you scared me. What are you still doing up?" I asked surprised as to why mom is in the dark, drinking of all things.

"I'm sorry" she whispered drinking the wine straight out of the bottle.

"Mom what's wrong?" I asked worried as I sat down next to her.

"Nothing what are you doing here i thought you would be with Mr.Millionaire" she said laughing.

"I live here and, mom you need to stop calling him that and stop drinking" I said grabbing the bottle of her hands.

"Adriana!! What are you doing? Give me that-t back"

"No mom you've been acting very strange lately. I don't know what it is but, its not you" I said looking at her with an intense stare.

"Whatever I'm going to bed" she said walking toward her room slamming her door shut.

I walked toward my room and closed the door lightly. I got my suitcase out and started to pack for my oh so lovely trip to Cabo that I so don't want to go to. Once I was done I laid on my bed and stared up my white ceiling for what seemed like forever.

Thinking about how much my life has changed so drastically. And its just the beginning. I mean, how is it going to be when I'm married to him? Will it be never ending arguments or will we get along for once? Thinking that hours from now I'll be in cabo with Ethan just me and him alone. I don't know if I should be happy or angry of the thought of it.

Thinking about how Ethan was so playful with me couple of days back he looked so happy he had that same look on his face today whenever he would look at me. And when he kissed me I didn't want him to stop I wanted him to continue kissing me in places no one has ever kissed me before. What's with me seriously? I need to get some sleep and stop thinking so much about what I call my complicated life....

• Author Note •

Okay so, I want to start of by thanking you all for all the votes and all of the people who added my book to their reading list . I'm amazed as to how much people are actually reading my book its crazy i never thought my book would get noticed at all.So, again thanks so so much.I'm going to be updating every Thursday for now on so yeah.I hope you all are having a great summer! or winter if you live in Southern Hemisphere or wherever you live in this big world : )

Edited by hannahmcmullan64

~XO Drea