"Wow" Isabel said. Yeah, wow, I thought to myself.

"Aww you guys are so cute" kacie said smiling at us.

"Now's its your turn Adriana" kacie stated looking at me from across the table.

I looked up at Ethan with a worried expression on my face.What the hell am I supposed to say? Now I know why he was so worried about tonight.

"Well, I love that I can't seem to stay away from him. I love that smile of his when I make him laugh. I love that he's a caring person and I mean it. I love that he loves me" I said looking at him. He smiled and grab my hand and kissed it. I looked around the table. Everyone at the table was now staring at us.

"So Ethan, I have something to give you" Elliot said and got up to grab some paper work that was on top of the kitchen countertop.

"Here son" he said handing him some kind of paper work.

Ethan looked confused as he grabbed the paperwork.

"What is it Ethan?" I asked. What could he have possibly given him?

He just look at the paperwork in his hands. He looked speechless.

"I'm the C.E.O of Hastings Enterprise" he said shocked. He got up from his seat and immediately gave his father a hug.

"Thanks, I promise I won't let you down" he said.

"You're welcome son you have been working really hard and you're making good decisions regarding the company so, I think you deserve it. You been very responsible these past months. I don't know why but I see a change in you. Nothing makes me more happy than to have you run the company. Keep it in the family, so you know when you have your own son one day you can pass it to him" he said with a genuine smile on his face.

"Of course father" he said as he sat down.

"Congratulation Mr.C.E.O" I said winking at him.

"Thanks" he said with smile on his face he looked so happy. He finally got what he so desperately wanted.

"Oh son you don't know how proud we are of you" Katherine said.

"I know mom I promise I'll do my best to show you both that I can run the company" he said looking at them both in the eye as he said that.

"Congrats Ethan" His uncle said.

"Thanks" he said with a huge grin on his face I've never seen him this happy ever. It was like looking at a different Ethan. I'm starting to like the little bits of this Ethan that I've started to noticed these past weeks ; how he's a kind, playful, happy and loving person.

After dinner was over, I said my goodbye's to everyone as Ethan walked me out.

"So, you must be really happy now" I said as I opened the front door.

"Of course I am" he said with a confused look on his face.

"Well that was by far the weirdest dinner I've been to" I said while laughing, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Why? Is it because of kacie because if it is-"

"No No! I was just joking, it's nice to talk to them but, I hate lying to people especially your family Ethan which from what I see you clearly love" I said.

Ethan closed the front door. "Look I do love my family very much. I just haven't been around for a while and, I always was there for them but, I haven't for a long time because of um" he said looking around and not at me. He look like he was thinking of something to say. "I've been ugh..."