Bish Whet!! (part 7)

Kiki POV

We just got to the beach and decided to eat first at the Crab shack. Every one was just talkin waiting for service. Thats when i spotted my Ex Tyrone . It looked like he worked here and it looked like he was heading this way. omg this isnt going to be the best night ever.

''HEY KIKI ISN THAT TYRONE YOUR EX BOYFRIEND" Katie yelled

Every one looked at Katie then me. Oh hell i looked at every one at once but i was really looking to see what Dylan was going to say

" well look there it is Tyrone but lets not worry bout him at the moment.'' i said a lil nervous

"Hello im Tyrone and I'll be your waiter today can i start you all off with drinks.'' He said not looking up from writing in his notepad.

"HEY TYRONE DO YOU REMEMBER ME YOU DATED MY SISTER KEISHA , KEISHA SAY HEY TO TYRONE"katie yelled in exictment. Her and Tyrone was like the best of friends. He would take her out. Have sleepovers when ever he stayed at my house. He would play tea party with her and every thing. The only reason me and him broke up was because we didnt really like doing the same things and we would always fight about nothing or he would acuse me of cheatin and start to hit me. i remember the last fight we had right before we broke up.

~~~FlashBack~~

"KEISHA I KNOW YOU WHERE CHEATING ON ME." Tyrone yelled at me. This is like the 10thtime he did this this week. I think he only acting like this because he cheattng on me.

" TYRONE FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME IM NOT CHEATING ON YOU WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDER STAND I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU THATS DUMB YOU ARE THE PERFECT BOYFRIEND I GIRL CAN EVERY ASK FOR. WELL  ATLEAST I THOUGHT THAT. WHY WOULD YOU THINK IM CHEATING ON YOU I HAVE NO FUCKING REASON TO CHEAT ON YOU . BUT IF YOU THINK THAT THEN GO HEAD YOUR JUST A BITCH NIGGA (gco)

'''IMMA WHAT, DID YOU JUST CALL ME A BITCH NIGGA. OUT OF ALL FUCKING THINGS IMM BITCH. O HELL KNOW YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP . BUT IF YOU THINK IMMA BITCH NIGGA IMMA SHOW YOU HOW MUCH OF A BITCH I AM.''' HE YELLED

''' WHAT YOU GONE DO BI..''(WHAMP!!!) 

Tyrone just slapped me across my face. I fell down on the ground and started to cry.

" YOU (STOMP) STUPID (STOMP) HOE (STOMP)" he yelled kickin me every time he said a word. i yelled for him to stop but he didnt. I thought i wasnt going to survive after that day. He kicked me in my chest, heart and lungs atleast 10 ttimes in each place.  I had blood coming from my mouth and everything. He looked at me with nuthing but craziness in his eyes. i was really scared. I tried to move but i couldnt. I couldnt even cry any more. My head was pounding and i was almost blacked out. I then heard sirens and i loud bang at the door. Tyrone went to go answwer the door. They put me on one of those things and carried me out to the ambulance.I was rushed to the emegracy room. I had a few broken bones but then said that i would be able to leave in a couple of months.

Those months was hell but good thing about it Tyrone had to go to juvenile for 5 months. I wish he would go longer but the said that it wasnt even that serious. But his family got sued by mine to pay for mmy  bill and some other things.

~Flashback over~

~'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well this is just a filler be lookin for another update sunday orr later next week bye