Part-13

The episode starts with Naira and Naksh hugging.

They broke the hug.

Naira:- Bhai you go home now. You know na Mumma and Keerti Bhabhi will not sleep. Especially Mumma! She has only you now.

Naksh:- You are also there in Mumma's life Naira!

Naira:- For the time I'm dead Bhai!

Naksh:- Don't talk like this! Btw what's the next step?

Naira:- Shubham!

Naksh:- Can I come to your home?

Naira:- Yes Bhai! But not randomly because anyone can get doubt.

Naksh:- Hmm I know! When you will make plan then tell me!

Naira:- Jee Bhai!

Naksh sat in his car. Naira stopped him..

Naira:- Bhai take care of yourself. Mumma Papa too!

Naksh:- I'll! You take care of yourself and now don't worry! Your Bhai is with you!

Naira:- Bye Bhai!

Naksh left. Naira fell on the road crying.

Naira:- How can I doubt Kartik? I punished him for the thing which he didn't do! He didn't betray me! I betrayed him! I'm very bad! I'll not harm him! I'll not let anyone harm him now! Now I have to concentrate on Kartik as well as my revenge. But I can't even tell Kartik that I'm his Naira.

Naira got up and wiped her tears. She sat in her car and drove away. She went to her house.

The scene shifts to Naksh coming to Singhania Sadan.

Naksh is sitting in car and talking to himself.

Naksh:- I don't know how to hide this from Mumma! I never lied to Mumma! I have to hide this thing until Naira gives punishment to those who killed her child.

Naksh got down of his car. He went inside and saw everyone awake. He wasn't understanding how to hide this big thing. He promised Naira but his heart was cursing him to hide from Akshara. Finally he agreed and decided to hide.

Naksh(in his mind):- Krishna Ji show me some way that I get strength to hide this!

Naksh was thinking this. When suddenly wind started blowing. The windows were open. With the wind,Bhagwad Gita's pages started turning.

Bhabhi Maa:- Arrey Bhagwad Gita!

Naksh:- Badi Dadi I'll see!

Naksh picked up Bhagwad Gita. He was abt to close it when something stopped it.

He saw a shlok written on it. He wasn't understanding that. He asked Bhabhi Maa the same. The shlok was Yada Yada Hi Dharmasya.

Bhabhi Maa:- The meaning of this shlok is Naksh that when there is destruction of dharma and growth of adharma,Krishna Ji himself takes form and destroy that adharma.

Naksh went and sat near Bhabhi Maa's feet.

Naksh:- Badi Dadi! If we have to hide something for a very strong reason I mean a mission. But you know that your close ones will get hurt by that hidden truth. Then what should we do?

Rajshri:- Naksh! The truth which is hidden for a mission or strong reason then keep it hidden. And if the closed ones come to know they have to understand the reason.

Naksh:- Nani if someone whom you trusted betrayed you then what should be done?

Akshara:- Duggu What happened to you suddenly? Why are you asking all this?

Naksh:- Mumma I want some answers please. Badi Dadi! Nani! Tell na! Is it right to take revenge? Is it right to give punishment to those people?

Bhabhi Maa:- There is a great difference between punishment and revenge Naksh.

Nani:- Haan! Punishment means the way to teach someone abt their mistakes and sins. Their are different ways to give punishments.

Devyani:- Revenge means destroying someone completely. The revenge means killing in modern age.

Naksh(shocked):- What!!

Bhabhi Maa:- What happened Naksh?

Naitik:- Haan Naksh first you started asking these kinds of questions and now...

Naksh:- Badi Dadi is it possible that a girl who used to be innocent and sweet suddenly change.

Rajshri:- Naksh! Maa Gauri is also innocent but her other forms Maa Durga And Maa Kali are the forms which destroy the sinners.

Naksh(in his mind):- That means Naira has turned Durga or may be Kali Maa!

The screen freezes on Naksh's tensed face.