4

I was thrown off Quincy blew off another girl just to show me around she was obviously interested in him, but then again Justin said he was paying attention to her. Right now we were at the mall he was showing me all of the good stores to go into and what had the best sales I was having fun he was being real nice which I had no doubt about but it's nice spend time with people out side of my family and small group of friends I had back home and it was only my second day here.

"I'm going to try on an outfit tell me how it looks okay" I said walking away to the dressing room.

I liked it I definitely had to buy it I stepped out the dressing room just to see Quincy flirting with some girl, so I just tooled my eyes and walked back into the dressing room and putting my clothes back on

I liked it I definitely had to buy it I stepped out the dressing room just to see Quincy flirting with some girl, so I just tooled my eyes and walked back into the dressing room and putting my clothes back on. I walked to the register and paid for my items "Did you find everything alright ma'am " Alexa the cashier asked in a sweet tone " I did thank you" I smiled to her "if you sign up with us you get discounts when ever you come into the store to buy any items " she said convincing me "Sure I'll sign up thanks Alexa you're sweet maybe you should have been the one showing me around today" I joked causing her to laugh "no problem and if you need a friend to hang out here's my number" she said handing my change and receipt with her number on it.

I looked back to see Quincy still and laughing and Mushy with this girl who I'm pretty sure he just met so I left with out him. I was sitting in the food court eating my Chick-fil-A when Quincy walked up "there you are I got worried when I couldn't find you " he said sitting down "well you found me " I said getting up throwing my trash away then grabbing my bags and started walking away. He grabbed my arm pulling me back to him causing me to fall in his lap making be blush and my heart start racing. " whoa short stack what's with the attitude" he asked confused "nothing Quincy just leave me alone " I could have told him what was wrong but I've been sitting in the food court by myself for about 45 min eating cuz he was still in that store all up in that girls face, but he's not my boyfriend so I can't say anything.

I started walking out the mall and on my way home when Quincy caught up to me "What did I do?" He stood I front of me blocking my way. " Quincy you blew off a girl to show me around I need your opinion on an outfit but when I walked out its like I was completely invisible cuz some blonde had your attention I waited for you to finish talking but you never stopped so I sat in the food court for 45 mins by my self then you walk up all sweaty and pretend you were worried about me you have my number you could have texted me the moment you couldn't find me, but no you were too busy fucking some random girl lord knows where, then look me in my face and say you were worried. Dude I'm new here I don't know anybody anything could have happened to me, but hey as long as you got your nut off right." With that I left him standing there and started walking home. He soon caught up to me and stopped me "hey I'm sorry for ditching you for that girl after blowing off another girl to hang out with you I should have put your feelings gs first" I cut him off mid sentence " Just like you should have put the other girl you blew off for me first. Look Quincy I accept your apology buy you need a life lesson on how to treat a women if you don't want to hang out with her let her know, if you're not interested let her know it's better to tell the truth than to lie cuz for one if you lie you gotta remember that lie and hope not to get caught up in it" I gave him a serious look then continued walking I was a couple houses away and I was thankful for that cuz I was once again hungry and tired from the walk and the bags were getting heavier and heavier. I walked through the front door and saw my parents and Sean in the living room with Sophia .

"Hey mom dad, Mr.Sean" I smiled politely and walked over to them grabbing Sophia off the floor " Hi cheekies I missed you" I said kissing all over her face making her giggle "come on let go put the outfits sissy got you on" I told her walking away with her in my arms. I put oh her outfit and sat her on the floor so that I can take a picture of her and the most amazing thing happened she stood up dude she stood up I was shocked I took the picture picked her up and ran down stairs. " She stood up mom she stood up" I was happy I showed my parents the picture and my mom as normal cried cuz her baby was growing up. " This is a very nice outfit you got your sister honey" my dad said watching her stand up "thanks I hung the rest of the outfits I brought her in her closet"  I said yawning "excuse me I'm going to lay down " I said walking to my room