We are Mates?Well isnt that great!chpt.4

Put your story text here...Hey everyone.Sorry i didnt upload earlier.My wifi has been screwed up!i know sucks right?well here is chapter 4 of We are mates?well isnt this great!.Please vote comment and fan :)

SEXUAL ACTIVITY!

*Aidens Pov*

That girl is crazy.Saying stuff like that to me while we are at her parents house!Hmmm...she is in for it when we get home.She doesnt even realize that she is driving me crazy and all she is doing is walking around.

''Im ready to go home Aiden.''-Cameron purred.She is such a tease.Well ill show her tease. '''Whatever you want babe.''The 15 minute ride home was silent.well besides the 4 minutes that Cameron was screaming shontelle.What can i say?She is definetly unique.But i love that about her.When we got to my apartment we walked in she went directly to the bedroom with her bags.I walk uo to her and put my arms around her waist and pulled her to my chest.I started kissing her neck slowly.''Remember what you said?our little game?''-Aiden.I put my hands on her waist.''What do I get if i win?hmmm?''-Aiden.

''Anything you want''-Cameron said as she pushed her back farther into my chest.''What if what i want is you?''-Aiden said sexily whispering it into my ear.''Well what stopping you?''-Cameron.

*Cameron Pov*

That seemed to really to excite him.He turned me so i faced him.We just looked into each other eyes ,and me being the impatient female i am wrapped my fingers into his hair and smashed my lips into his.It didnt take much to convience him to kiss me back.I moved my hands from his hair down his neck and to trail down his chest.I pulled at the bottom of his shirt,raising it up.We broke apart and he pulled his shirt off revealing a perfectly sculped check,biceps and a 6 pack.He smirked when he saw my exspression.I just rolled my eyes and i pulled off my tank top.Leaving me in my shorts and bra.He abrubtly pick me up and tossed me onto the bed.I wasnt alone for long.Aiden was on top of me tracing the edges of my bra with his tonge.I arch up to him.''Aiden i have never done anything like this before.''He stopped and raised up and kissed my nose before saying''Dont worry love.''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its short.Im not feeling good :( and its 1:40 Am lol.Well please vote comment and fan :).