We are Mates?Well isnt that great!chpt.3

Put your story text here... Hey everyone!I hope you like this chapter.I really hate to do this but i want 3 comments before i post the next chapter....i want to know what you think.So please vote and comment....xoxo beth :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Two Days Later*

Camerons pov.

''Honey, are you sure about this?''My mom Jada asked me as i packed my stuff.Im going to move in with Aiden!My Aiden.We resolved everything and he told me his true feeling.

*Flash Back*

''Cameron i cant just pretend that im not happy about you being my mate.Have you ever thought about why i aggervated you?I love you!You are my sunshine.Your my drug.I need you like air.I have had feeling for you as long as i can remember.I want you to be mine.You ARE mine.I want you to have my pups....and if possible some day love me.Im sorry of you dont like this situation but you ARE mine.No other male can touch you....unless he has a death wish.''-Aiden.I watched him in amazement.I cant believe it.He loves Me!Me!I move so that i am in front of him...looking in his eyes......''I love you too.I always have but i thought that i wasnt anything to you except the betas daughter.....someone in your future pack.''-Cameron

''Cammie you are my world.''-Aiden.I remember feeling....whole complete ....loved.I understand know.How my mother and kayla told me i would change once i met my mate.

*END*

''Yes momma.I love him.I want to live with him.I promise im ready for this.'-Cameron

I saw my mother sign.I guess she isnt ready to lose me......''Mom i will call you everyday and visit every day.''I smiled reassuring.

Her face lifted a little and she smiled''Promise?''-mom''Swear''-Cameron

THen we hear a the doorbell.Then i hear my father and Aiden talking.My dad is super protective but he said that he accepts Aiden.Well he said he approves.Aiden should feel special.My dad acted so depressed the days before my fullmoon.He said that he didnt want to lose his babygirl.

My dad and Aiden walked up the stair and my parents exscused their selfs.I ignored Aiden ....deciding to make him think that i was mad at him.I continued packing.I felt a pair of stronge arms encircle my waiste and he trailed his nose up my throat smelling my scent,''Whats wronge,baby?''-Aiden.I didnt say anything and this i turned around to see a very hurt exspression on Aidens face.I immediately was concerned.I walked over to him and wispered''Whats wronge?''-Cameron.I kissed him softly on his cheek.''Why are you angry with me?''-Aiden.Ugh!I forgot male werewolfs were extremely sensitive when they find their mates.''I was just playing calm down Aiden.I love you.''-Cameron.I hug him, comfort him until i suddenly feel his hands slide down my back over my butt.''Aiden what are you doing?''-Cameron.I didnt get a reply i just got thrown in the air and forced to either fall or wrap my legs around Aidens waist.''Aiden what the hell?We are in my parents house.''-Cameron.''Well my little mate.Since you like to play games.Im going to play them to,but not in your house your dad might beat the shit out of me.But you wait util tonight.''-Aiden he put me down and sat in my computer chair as i was picking stuff up from the bottom of my closet.I fell Aidens hand on my butt.''Getting a good feel.''-Cameron.Aiden cleared his throat.''Very.''I turned around and looked directly in his eyes.''Well tonight we will see who can play games better and trust me babe.I dont play fair.I will use every part of ur body and mine to win.''I -Cameron.I looked at a very flustered Aiden.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.But like i said 3 comments or more :) and i will upload the next chapter.:) thanks for reading.

Beth