1

"So Will darling are you coming?" Grell asked the reaper who in turn gave  his usual straight face. "No." He said. Grell groaned in annoyanace. "C'mon Will it's Valentine's day, live a little. Maybe you'll meet someone nice." Grell goaded on. William glared at Grell  now seemingly furious. "I said No!" He practically yelled at the Ruby haired reaper. Grell took a step back feeling shocked and taken aback since this was the most emotion William had ever shown to him. William noticing this quickly straightened himself out. "I'm sorry for my outburst, it's just all of this stress is getting to me." Will explained. "Yes. Well I'll see you tomorrow Will." Grell said before high tailing out of there. Will went back to filling out  paper work until 4 pm. He got up and walked out of the office and into town at a quarter to midnight.

Will jumped through the window and smiled as he looked at the person in the bed with nothing but love. "Wake up y/n." He whispered to you. You opened your eyes smiling sleepily at the reaper. "Hello Will." You said sitting up in your bed. "I got you a surprise." He said showing you the bouquet of roses. You smiled and was about to say something but only a fit of violent coughing .
Will was quickly at your side patting your back gently until it eventually died down. You smiled weakly at Will. "Thank you William." You said smiling at the reaper sweetly. "What did the doctors say?" He asked. Your smile faltered a bit and you looked away. " They say that I won't make it." You said. Will then looked desperate. "What're you saying Y/n?" He asked. " Will you should know by now that I've been getting worse, why do you think I cough so badly and I haven't been out of this bed." You said. Will felt upset he didn't want to let you go, he loved you so much. "Then I'll stay with you until that happens." He said holding your hand softly. You smiled feeling content and filled with love for William. You talked through out the whole night about your happiest memories and old friends. You fell asleep in each other's arms and when it was dawn , Will gave you a passionate kiss and jumped out the window before the nurse saw him.

The next night

You felt weaker than the other night. Your coughing fit had been worse than before. And you felt so cold even though you were sweating. Will came in and saw you shivering he wiped up your forehead and held you in his arms. He began to hum a toon that lulled you to sleep. Will felt his heart ache as he watched you  begin to wilt before him. Yet he wouldn't break not in front of you. He had to be strong.

The next night
It was time. He had to reap you it said so in the form. He didn't want to do this! He loved you so damn much! He questioned why would you have to die?! You were his love and he had so many things planned that fell apart when you suddenly became ill. Now here you were sleepily looking at Will and you gave him a loving smile. Which assured him that in your eyes he was doing the right thing.
He reaped your soul and looked at your memories you had a sad life until you met William. The sight and memories flashed in his mind. He decided to let you go. He watched as your eyes lost their life and you smiled at him one last time. Your skin went pale and your chest soon stopped moving. William broke down in tears and wailed in anguish! He'd never hated being a reaper more than he did tonight. He hugged your lifeless body crying and asking to no one in particular 'Why Y/n?' Yet he knew he had to leave. He reluctantly laid your down gently and left a rose on your bed. He looked at you one last time his heart turning into dust. He jumped out of the window and back to his home.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

"Ronald there's something wrong with William!" Grell said grabbing Ronald' s arm. "What's wro-" " He's not doing any work." Grell said which made Arnold's mind go blank. "What?!" Arnold cried in shock. There was a crowd already gathered outside of William's door. It had been a week and William just sat at his desk. He looked a mess his eyes dull and bloodshot from crying , he had messy hair , and his suit look rumpled. There was a huge stack of paper work on his desk as well.
"William are you alright?" Grell asked. William didn't say a thing.
Grell and Ronald looked at each other in concern.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

"What's with the crowd?" The new reaper asked. "It appears William is having a mental breakdown." Undertaker said. "Wait William? William T. Spears?" They asked. Undertaker nodded. The reaper looked shocked and then pushed through the crowd. Until they finally saw a disheveled William. He looked so lost and heartbroken it nearly broke their heart. "William." Was all the reaper said before he looked up suddenly in shock and disbelief. "Y/n." He said. 
You smiled lovingly at him and soon embraced him. Finally together again.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Boom this is a one shot so I won't be continuing this.

Also my favorite song is being played. It's called

Honey Bee-Steam Powered Giraffe

Check them out they're awesome. Also so unique. Lol
Goodbye
-Stitchdroid
💋