Chapter 1//First day

I am going t just use the first letter of the persons name in this book so it is easier

Erika's POV :It was the first day back at school today and I was about t start year 11 (the last year of high school for anyone who is not British). I was doing a lot of modelling during the summer break I even did a shoot for Louis Vuitton It was an absolute amazing experience. but my all time dream is t be invited t walk at the Victoria Secrets runway show. During the summer I also focused a lot on my instagram page that now has over 13 million followers and I also did a little bit of vine but not t much I did get quite big on it I gained a little over 1 million flower but there was this one kid on it who was/is super famous on it he is always popping up on my feed he is seriously hot so I really don't mind. I am not nervous at all for school because I am really popular at school anyways.

Jakes POV:It is my first day at Michigan high. I have not told my followers that I have moved states and schools so I am very nervous to start this school because it is scary starting a new school at the beginning of your last school year especially when u have a following as big as mine I just hope there are not to many snakes at this school.

First day :
Erika and her friends Mackenzie, Tessa , Amanda and Sarah. Enter the school but . Everyone moved out of the way of Erika . Erika and the girls sit down at a table in the hall.

E-What the fuck just happened in there?
M-I haven't got a clue
S-It was like they where scared t touch u for some reason.
T-it is probably because of your modelling and social media fame over the past 3 mouths.
E-What why i am the exact same person as I was last year at school. I don't want t be treated differently because I am famous on social media now
T-I mean I could definitely think of worse things t be treated like at school

Mackenzie, Sarah ,Tessa and Erika all start t laugh

E-I know but I still don't want t be treated differently.
Just as Erika said that the boys Chance Anthony Kade Chad and Tristan(they are all one big squad in and out of school ) all come over and sit down.
K- who is treating u differently?
E-oh just like everyone at this school who isn't sitting at this table
C-why and how are they treating u differently?
S-they all look like they all just saw a ghost as soon as they saw Erika
T-Also everyone just separated t let her and us by
E-I think it is because of my following on social media ugh
A-well why don't u use that t your advantage
E-NO
A-Why? I would
E-we all know u would but I just want t be treated the same as everyone else in this shitty school and get this year over and done with.
Chad-U are so boring
E-whatever I am going outside for some fresh air bye guys
Everyone-Bye c u at break
E-ok

Erika leaves her group and walks down the hall and the suddenly gets knocked of her feet ...