"We need to get out of here," the Batman looking guy calls out.

"Leaving so soon?" the scarecrow calls out, running towards us. "You didn't even get your party favors." He throws the pumpkin candy bucket up in the air above us. It explodes into a dozen flaming bomb pieces. "Chronos wants us to kill you!"

I quickly round everyone together, pulling each speedster near. "Spin your arms really fast and blow the bombs back at them!"

All 5 of us do as I say and the ones who attacked us shout and run out of the way.

The woman who called me mom smiles. "Nice quick thinking."

I smirk back. "I'm a speedster, I'm always thinking fast."

After the storm, we all engage in battle.

"We need to get out of here," the Batman guy says. "Now!"

"No, we need to hold the line back," the Hawk guy says, holding down the hyena boy.

The batdude pulls out a device, typing something up and a portal opens up. "I don't remember putting this up for a vote."

One of the twin girls smack the device from his hands with her whips, breaking it and closing the portal. Batman dude looks at it with a wide eyed annoyed expression.

"I can make a distraction," I call out, knocking out one of the Dee-Dee clones. I look to the lightning man. "Care to make everyone blind with me?"

He smirks. "I like your thinking."

The two of us form two giant electric balls to light up the sky, blinding the clown group and giving us an escape route.

The superwoman picks up Conner, the man speedster grabs the batdude, Wally grabs the floating lightning dude's wrist and drags him behind him, and the hawk remains flying but the woman speedster grabs his wrist and speeds off too.

I pick up Richy. "Jeez, you weight a lot more than you used to."

He smirks. "Are you calling me fat?"

"Maybe," I retort, speeding off behind the other speedsters.

They take us to an underground hideout. Nightwing and I quickly recognized it as a larger advanced but also run down Batcave.

A couple of costumed teenagers superspeed up to us.

"Mom! Dad!" a boy huffs, stomping his foot and looking at the superwoman and male speedster. "Why did you tell grandma and great grandpa Bruce to have us stay behind? We wanted to go!"

"Did she just say great grandpa?" I whisper to Richy.

"Yeah!" another boy agrees with him.

An old man walks out of the shadows with a cane. "I see you've brought a piece of the past with you."

"Whoa, Bruce! You did not age well at all!" I exclaim, circling around him.

"Never thought I'd see myself this young again," a voice speaks.

I turn around to look at the old woman with a younger blond man next to her. I look at her faded pink hair with faded green strips in between. I lock eyes with her, recognizing my eyes.