Falling For My Boss

Characters list

Sandra Bello- One of the main characters in the story. She's crazy, loves to shop, can dance, and is a loving person. She has a difficult time with trying to see if others love her back which confuses her a lot.

Hanna Flowers- Sandra's best friend, also crazy, can sing, can't dance to save her life, and she's a fashionista. She is a little (by that I mean a lot) rude when someone or something ticks her off.

Mr. Bello- Sandra's dad

Mrs. Bello- Sandra's mom

Lucie- Sandra's sister

Mark & Agustus- Sandra's twin brothers

Joshua Bennett- A very sarcastic guy, not really stylish, really rich, mom & dad divorced, and acts crazy when he gets comfortable. Sandra's soon to be boss ;)

Peter Flautner- Very weird, has an amazing imagination, goes overly wild with almost everything he does, and is never serious about anything. He is Joshua's best friend.

James Benedict- Also, Joshua's best friend. He is almost as crazy as Peter but is a little more sane. and he's a little more of a romantic.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys, thanks for picking my book to read. I must inform you that the entire book is not available on Wattpad but it is available on FicFun. It would be great if you guys would go over there and support my book. I will leave the link below. And thanks again everyone.

  https://www.ficfun.com/novel/1962191-Falling-For-My-Boss.html