Chapter Twenty Four

Start from the beginning

"You could've at least told us." Taapsee says.

"Speaking of Proposals." Prem clears his throat and takes something out his pocket.

He gets on his knees in front of Taapsee.

"We've been dating for a while and I can't see anyone better than you to spend the rest of my life with. You make me so happy and I love you more than anything. Will you marry me?" Prem asks.

Taapsee stands frozen with her mouth open.

"Taap?" He says.

She nods and stands speechless.

He makes her wear the ring and they hug.

"Aww how adorable yaar!" Shraddha smiles.

Varun then gets on his knees in front of Shraddha. "I know I'm an idiot but my life's incomplete without you. When we weren't together my life was like hell and I don't wanna go through that ever again. I want to grow old with you and always be by your side. Will you marry me?"

Shraddha weeps. "Aww your so sweet of course I'll marry you baby!" Varun slips a ring onto her finger and kisses her.

"Ew get a room!" We all exclaim making them chuckle.

"She's so emotional!" Sidharth laughs.

"That's Shraddha! She even cries when she watches sad movies!" Alia laughs.

I'm so happy for my sisters then an idea comes to mind.

"Guys I just had an awesome idea!" I say excitedly.

"What?"

"Why don't we all get married tomorrow? I mean you guys get married tomorrow as well? Well actually it's today because it's past 12:00 now."

"No! It's your big day!" Shraddha states.

"We can't steal your lime light!" Alia retorts.

"Are you crazy?" Taapsee asks.

"No! Its an amazing idea! And if you guys don't listen to me then I won't marry Sid! I'll call the wedding off!" I say sternly.

"Girls please agree with her." Sidharth says.

"Oh fine." They give in.

"Yes!!" I exclaim.

In the morning...

Authors POV

The 4 sisters all get ready together nervous for their big day.

"Guys marriage is gonna be tough right?" Shraddha asks.

"Yeah and it gets more tough when you have kids!" Alia says.

"But we'll be fine!" Taapsee smiles.

"I can't believe my babies are getting married today." Aishwariya says with tears of joy.

"Mum please don't cry you'll make us cry yaar!" Shraddha exclaims holding her tears back.

Sharukh walks in to see all 4 of his daughters ready to tie the knot with the love of their lives. "Time really does fly doesn't it? I remember the second all of you were born. It was the happiest days of my life."

They all hug their parents. "We love you all so much!"

"We love you too!" They reply.

"You all look absolutely stunning! The boys won't be able to take their eyes off you!" Aishwariya smiles looking at all her daughters.

Both parents escort their precious daughters to the wedding venue

Both parents escort their precious daughters to the wedding venue. Soon they tie the knot with their partners.

"Just a little warning for all you boys. If you ever hurt my girls-"

"Don't worry Aunty, we won't." Sidharth says.

"You better not!" Sharukh says.

Here's an early Valentines Chapter!

The girls are married! Will their married lives go well?

Keep reading...

~ S & A

Unbreakable BondOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara