Chapter 12 - A Chance.

A few weeks later...

Recently, i feel like i'm able to talk with Reimako normally.

One day, I'm in the living room, reading some magazine when Miyoko and Reimako walk in.

"Hey,Mina! Will you come shopping with us?" Glomp Miyoko.

"Would you mind coming along, Mina?" asked Reimako.

"Sure, I'd love to."

"Hehehe, Thanks, Mina."

Recently, Rei and the others started inviting me along they go shopping.

"Well, don't just sit there, come on!" said Miyoko while pulling Mina out of the couch.

And do...

We arrive at the shopping district.

"We need to go to lots of shops today...shall we all split up?" suggested Miyoko

"Yes, right," replied Reimako.

"All right then, let's meet at the entrance to the shopping district." Miyoko continues

"Roger." i replied.

"Okay." said Rei

"Mina! Don't spend all the money on candy, Okay?" teased Miyoko.

"YES! MMOMM!" 

"Good boy." she replied.

"Ehehehehe, Rei giggles watching our comedy skit.

"All right see you later, Mina, Miyoko." waved Rei as she goes ahead of us.

"Ok."

"See ya."

Each carrying a shopping list, we split up and head around the shopping district.

After a while, I arrive back at the entrance to the shopping district.

(They're still not here yet?)

As i look around, i noticed someone...

Creep 1

"Hey, You're cute, wanna hang out?"

Creep 2

"That looks heavy, leave it there and come with us." 

Hearing voices from a bit far behind me, i instinctively turn around.

I see two creeps haggling a girl when i look at her closely.

(Is that, Rei?)

Creep 1

"Come on sweety, just for a little while, i'll treat you some sweet we can drink some tea by the cafe over there."

"Uhm...Uh...." Rei timidly tries to walk pass through them.

As the two creep bothered her blocking her way, Reimako looks petrified.

(I need to help her.)

(The two looks tough, they're taller than me, sturdier looking, i could probably beat one of them if they fight fair but beating them both would be troublesome so, i'll try to avoid conflict if possible) I think to myself as i analyze the situation while walking towards them.

Creep 1 

"Come on, baby i don't take no for an answer." as the creep about to grab her hands, i dash towards blocking them from Rei,

"S-Sorry Rei, i got a bit caught up while buying some veggies,"he said smiling standing between them and Rei.

Creep 1