Chapter 4

okay so I've come up with a concept for time change

*******= going into a quick description

o . o

U =back to present

^^^^^^^=Short time skip

@-@=Long time skip

as alway enjoy and express any ideas you have

-Ruby💙

Third Person POV:

Thomas was standing in the water the wind brushing against him his eyes were closed letting the tranquility engulf him as he took deep breathes of fresh air.

'fresh air' he thought

'a luxury'

'that many people pay to have'

He stood there in silence until he heard a familiar voice behind him "what wrong with you?" he plastering a fake smile on his face before turning his head to meet the familiar smirk of his best mate Minho.

********* KarateKate : Billy

Minho and Thomas had talk for a while Thomas trying to fake happiness while Minho well just being the big sass queen he was, after a while Thomas had told Minho what was on his mind silence surround them before Minho spoke up "you loved her thats the clear thing" he stared at him hard before continuing "maybe we could have a memorial for her even though I hated her" it was Thomas's turn to glare at him "but as much as I did I think that she saved you is enough to say that she really cared about you, but we have got to do it for Newt too" he said with a downcast look in his eyes.

o . o (name thy persona)

U

Thomas smiles at him in gratefulness before Minho sprays water at him kicks off his shoes and races into the water, it becomes a full on water fight as Minho pushes Thomas into the water as payback for soaking his shirt. A searing pain enters Thomas's brain, it rattles his skull as he feels water surround him his vision blurs and the pain gets worse but he is still awake. After a few seconds he feels himself being pulled out of the water, Minho's shouts swirls around his head but then a new voice comes through a familiar one, the one he savours, loves even...

Teresa

Her voice swirled around in his head 'Tom, Tom' first inaudibly

then clear as crystal 'if your there probably not but if you are I just wanted to say I'm in WICKED and so is Newt and we're fine, that wasn't me under the ceiling oh god the guards are coming this has to be quick but Tom we're coming I promise'

I promise she had said two simple words with big meanings Thomas thought

He thought he was hearing things beginning to become crazy but the pain wouldn't have started if it wasn't real.

^^^^^^^^

His visioned focused again and he found he was laying on the sand Minho looking at him with wide eyes "what the? how?" he said Thomas replied with five words that he thought he'd never use "Teresa, Newt coming here soon" he whispered hoarsely before crashing back into darkness.

Hope you enjoyed

Again comment, vote and CRITICISE

As alway

-Ruby :)