Chapter 3

Thomas POV

I climb down the tree carefully hoping that I wouldn't reveal my position, as I near the ground I jump down and land on my feet before sprinting further into the forest. It becomes darker and darker until I almost can't see, as it gets darker I run into a clearing which leads to the foot of a small hill without a second thought I sprint up it, as I get to the top I stumble over a rock and start tumbling down over the other side, wincing as I rolled over rocks and tree stumps, it's like a never ending day of pain first so many things happened and then Teresa had to freaking die because I was stupid enough to stand right under a falling piece of ceiling and then this, its like getting stabbed over and over until you can't really feel the pain any more. 

As soon as I was flung off the small hill  I land on soft and moist grounding, I run my fingers through it realising it was sand I pull myself into a seating position and see something never thought I would have seen...

a beach 

I could feel the salt spraying against my lips as the waves gently clashed against the sand the sun slowly falling towards the horizon. It seemed perfect, but it wasn't because when I imagine it I see Teresa we would be in a slow passionate kiss and.. 'oh shuck it, Thomas stop thinking about her she betrayed you' as soon as the words entered my head I could feel more tears gathering in my eyes I forced them to stay in as I slowly stood up and trudged forward towards the ice blue clear water more memories of her  flooding into my head her perfect round ocean blue orbs, her pearly white skin, her perfect little pink lips and her tar black hair. I kicked off my shoes and socks before letting the cool water wash over my feet, it lapped up and soaked the edges of my pant legs, I rolled my pants up exposing a pattern of bruises all over my shins and knees. As I walk further into the water I can feel fish weaving in between my legs and circling around me. I stand still taking in the surroundings the sun was slowly dipping below the horizon as the water lapped softly against my legs the air smelt of salt mixed with a fragrant smell  coming  from the forest. 

erm...

 So yeah I'm back cough* Wattpad is an annoying child cough* deleting my 10,000 words cough*

So this is just part of it 

I was wondering if you wanted me to go straight to the part where Teresa comes or just finish this scene and then be like 2 weeks later and bam she comes

Its up to you viewers 

As always I luv you kids 😘

QOTC: Do you want chuck and Alby to come back??

Comment and Criticise on anything 

Don't be afraid to comment too

Until next time kids