₀₁

・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

Jimin groaned, fixing his shirt and running his hands through his brown hair.

Yoongi watched him with a smirk, looking perfectly composed, as a class president should, he supposed.

"I'm going to get detention." Jimin pouted at the elder accusingly

"Just tell them you were with the class president, with his tongue shoved down your throat."

Jimin shot him a withering glare, straightening his school tie.

"Funny," he said sarcastically, picking his bag up from the floor and slipping it over his shoulder.

Yoongi grinned and Jimin hated how the smile made his heart stutter.

"Aww, come on don't be mad Jiminie."

Jimin was a sucker for Yoongi's sweet talk.

"Hmm? Can't stay mad at me, we're best friends."

There was that word again.

Friends.

Jimin was positive friends didn't just pull each other into janitors closet and make out for five minutes straight.

He sighed, shaking his head and praying that his lips didn't look too swollen.

Yoongi buttoned Jimin's shirt up and smiled, leaning in to give him a quick kiss.

"I'll go get you for lunch."

He pushed Jimin, the younger stumbling the slightest as Yoongi walked away, hands in pockets.

Jimin cursed him inwardly for managing to look so unaffected. He made his way to class, sitting down next a red haired Taehyung, one of his closest friends.

Said boy, raised a brow at Jimin's tardniness, a smirk finding its way onto his mouth.

"Mr. Park, any excuse as to why you're late today?"

Jimin's eyes snapped to the front of the room, a pink blush spreading across his cheeks as all attention was on him.

"Oh, I-I was with, the- um, the class president, h-helping him with some... clean up!"

The teacher eyes twinkled at the mention of Yoongi,"Oh, I see. Very well, just don't let it happen again."

"Yes, ma'am."