I rolled my eyes going back my bike.

I rode a little while longer just to clear my head.

 When I woke up this morning, I had to quietly go to the training room making sure Robbie didn't wake up. I still use my old escape methods to keep calm. Even as the Angel rider, I can't entirely handle my curse. The only difference I chose to stay.

"Hey!" A familiar voice called. I turned to see Robbie standing there with a grin on his face.

I couldn't help but smile when I saw him. "Well good morning to you too."

He smiled at me walking into the room. "What's up fuego?"

I rolled my eyes playfully at the nickname he gave me last year.

"Still sarcastic I see. Anyway, what's on your mind?" He asked stepping forward.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Why do you think something's on my mind?"

"Because you always do this when you've got something on your mind. I told you, you can talk to me if something's bugging you."

I turned to face him completely and let out a small sigh. "Still trying to drown of the voice in my head."

Before I knew it, Robbie had pulled me into a hug. I froze but hugged him back.

"I know you chose this the second time around but I think the punching bag is gonna give out if you keep at it." His tone had changed towards the end of his sentence. I smirked knowing exactly what was going on.

I quickly pushed him off me ready to start.

"Nice try Reyes..." I said grinning. He smirked flashing his red eyes.

"You're gonna spar or what?" He sassed lunging forward.

I quickly moved to the side while he fell face first. I could hear his chuckle as he got up.

"What are you gonna do about it...chica."

I growled playfully getting into a fighting position. He did same now standing in front of me with red eyes.

Almost immediately, he made his first move causing me to stumble a bit. The smirk on his face read "come at me bro." which I graciously did by kicking him in the ankle to throw off his balance. Soon after, he fell over but grabbed my shin digging his nails in.

"Is that supposed to hurt Reyes?" I sassed not wanting him to know his nails were hurting my leg. I fell over as he pulled me under him while he lifted himself up. I looked up seeing he was now on top of me.

"Stay on your toes fuego and happy birthday." He said standing up pulling me with him.

I rolled my eyes kissing his cheek real quick. "Thanks Robbie but how'd you...?"

"I told him." A familiar voice called.

I turned my head seeing my dad standing at the door with a grin on his face and his arms folded in front of him. I pushed Robbie off me and ran to hug my dad. I hadn't seen in a long time I couldn't have been happier.

He laughed hugging me tight. "Oh firefly I missed you so much."

"I missed you too dad." I said pulling away a little.

He looked up seeing Robbie and waved. "Hey Robbie."

"Hey Johnny." Robbie replied awkwardly.

My dad walked over to Robbie giving him this look I never seen before. "You takin' good care of her?" He asked sternly.

"Y-yeah but you and I both know she's good on her own. She doesn't need anyone to take care of her."  Robbie said glancing at me.

"Good. So you know that if you screw up she'll kick your ass and whatever is left she gives to me right...?" My dad said with a slight growl.

I rolled my eyes and walked to them. "Dad... stop scaring people."

My dad smirked while he nudged Robbie. Robbie just blinked and nodded. Quite a stretch from his normal "tough guy" persona.

'Has it really been 22 years since I first inhabited you? My how time flies.' The rider said as I rolled my eyes again. Apparently some things never change.

"Smile Robbie. I'm just messing with you. Seriously though I trusted with watching her. I'm trusting you to be a good boyfriend. Don't break it." My dad said flashing his red eyes.

"Dad..." I half whined.

He laughed lightly. "Alright let's go to the rec room you guys have here. Aurora said if I didn't get you two there she'd hex me." My dad said laughing.

Robbie and I laughed making our way to the rec room.

We were almost there when we heard two voices arguing.

"Lady, you can't go in there. I mean you're not even supposed to be here." A voice that sounded like Aurora yelled.

"Are you in authority? I have a right to be here!" An older voice replied clearly not happy about the situation.

We walked over as their arguing got louder. I could see a woman with brown black hair standing in front of Aurora.

"You can't stop me from seeing my daughter!" The older voice spat.

I tilted my head looking when my dad spoke up.

"Suzanne?" My dad asked clearly surprised by the woman's presence.

She turned around her eyes glazing over as she looked at me. "K-Kyla?"

"Ok, who are you and how do you know me?" I asked eyeing her.

She looked at my dad and sighed. "You didn't tell her?"

"Tell her what Suzanne? That the only other role model in her life left for God knows what? That the only reason behind me putting her in anything girly was to hope maybe you'd come back? Please tell me when to stop because I've got all day." My dad's tone and demoner shifted so much, it was almost scary.

Suzanne scoffed. "Typical Johnny just typical."

"Typical?! Are you kidding me right now??" Dad said the venom and hurt in his voice.

"No because you never grew up. I went back to San Antonio and when I asked the people from our street where you were they all said you left with Kyla." Suzanne seemed persistent sparking my curiosity and annoyance.

"Ok first off, stop yelling both of you. Second, and more importantly, what the hell is going on?? Dad who is she and why is she here?"

My dad sighed looking at Suzanne while she looked at me.

"Kyla, this is Suzanne Rhodes. She's your-"

"Mother. I'm your mother." Suzanne interrupted my dad while I just blinked.

"Wait what?" I asked in disbelief.

"Suzanne is your mother." My dad said with a sigh.

"It's Rhodes-Blaze by the way." Suzanne added earning a look from my dad.

I didn't say anything. I just felt dizzy then I felt something hard hit my head.

Author's Note: Heyyyy guys so as promised here is chapter one of the sequel. It is short I'll admit but it took me two weeks to do. So please bear with me. Anywho...I  hope you all like it. Above is Kyla's mother who I picture as Jennifer Connelly.