{Chapter 3}

Pennywise let go of you, giggling and walking towards the twins.

You watched him, not really seeing him. Everything was spinning. Barney's voice called your name. This happened a lot lately, but this wasn't normal. Images of your brother flashed into your mind.

Max and Lindsey stared at you with a worried expression. They'd never really seen you frozen like this before. Pennywise's eyes narrowed as he waved his hand in front of your face. 

The three of them exchanged a glance and shrugged. Pennywise turned back to you and gently shook you. "Sweet cake..? You ok?" he asked, trying to break you out of your trance. You blinked once but couldn't get rid of your brother's voice.

Pennywise sighed in relief and picked you up bridal style, carrying you to your bed and gently setting you down. He laid down next to you and wrapped his arms around your shoulders.

A few days later, you were staring out of a sewer grate, looking out at the real world. Your eyes were glazed over as you slowly reached out towards the metal bar and grabbed onto it. You took a deep breath and slowly pulled yourself up and onto the black asphalt.

The fresh air felt so good, and tears of joy filled your eyes. The real world was back. It was beautiful, like a fairy tale or a dream. Your first instinct was to run off to find your house, and that's exactly what you did. You stopped at the front door, beaming happily.

"Barney! Dad! I'm home!" you yelled in a sing-song voice, knocking on the door. A few seconds later, the door swung open to reveal a very depressed looking Barney. "(Y/N)..? What the fuck do you want?" he snarled and glared at you.

The aggression in his voice made you shrink away slightly. "B-Barney..? What's wrong?" you asked quietly, offering a kind smile. He grabbed the front of your shirt, his eyes wild and crazy. "You! You're the fucking problem, you little shit!" he yelled and slammed you against the wall.

"Dad's dead because of you! Your cousins, Dad, even I almost died looking for your sorry ass!" Barney roared and reeled his fist back to punch you. "I'm gonna make sure you join them!"

Then you woke up. A cold sweat rolled down your forehead as you looked around. Everything was normal. You were laying next to Pennywise, like every other night.

"It was just a dream.." you told yourself, repeating it over and over. Try nightmare instead.

Tears started to roll down your face. Oh god, you'd been stuck in those sewers for three years. Of course Barney hated you. And if Dad wasn't dead, then that defied all logic in every fanfiction ever.

You whined quietly and tried to wipe away your tears. What a terrible dream. It was the worst one you'd had since you first got taken.

You squeaked in surprise as Pennywise wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close to his chest. "What's wrong, sweetie?" he asked in a low, seductive voice and kissed your cheek. "You having night terrors again?"

You blushed as he started to place kisses up and down your neck and face. "Penny, I'm fine." you whispered and whined a bit as he slowly licked the side of your neck. He pulled away and smirked. "Are ya sure~?" he purred and stared at you with brightly glowing eyes.

You quickly nodded, making Pennywise smile and hug you again.

"Then go back to sleep. You need it."